New 6pm Running Google ADS
    6pm is running Google ADS on the top and bottom of all their pages. They also have a big Zappos banner on each page.

The old 6pm was one of my favorites. Since the new owner is a respected merchant, I do believe that this kind of unfair treatment to their affiliates is only an overlooked (in their process to be an affiliate program). Itís worth to see what their comments.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

Quote Originally Posted by IRS
    6pm is running Google ADS on the top and bottom of all their pages. They also have a big Zappos banner on each page.

The old 6pm was one of my favorites. Since the new owner is a respected merchant, I do believe that this kind of unfair treatment to their affiliates is only an overlooked (in their process to be an affiliate program). Itís worth to see what their comments.
    I have received email from CJ account managers wanting to know why my Zappos earnings have tanked. I think Zappos may already realized that the old business model was a better way to do business. To see a muli-million dollar per day shoe merchant running Google ads is sad. It's like they are begging for nickles and dimes.... when they were building the banks.

Very unprofessional. Perhaps the average shopper doesn't see it, but we do and so goes affiliate sales down the tube...
    The best things in life are not things at all...

Man, that is just tacky. Not the kind of site as a shopper that I would like to shop at, considering they are advertising for competitors on the ads.

some affiliate should buy those ads and then land on a page with a coupon or link going back to 6pm and suck up all the affiliate revenue!

(I don't do paid ads, so maybe that's agains the rules or something?)

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread