Bayou Country, LA
    Praise For AvantLink Support
    I have only been using AvantLink for a few months and today I had to use their support. Their response was prompt, coherent, knowledgeable, friendly, and overall a pleasant experience.

It's a shame that a good experience like that is something to post about, but now days you don't expect much with tech support anywhere.

I hope this is the right place for this. Some of the folks that might need to see this haven't tried AvantLink and don't follow their forum.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Ithaca & Park City
    bumpaw, thanks for posting this. I think you interacted with David Clark earlier, our CTO. He's definitely a class act!

Thanks again, Gary M

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I second that, I requested a feature with the rss feeds, was done ahead of the projected time. I felt important

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Park City Utah
    They have added features on the merchant side at my recommendation too! Might I add that last year an affiliate changed links from a Top 3 network to AvantLink and they doubled conversion.

Mansfield, TX
    I can attest to their incredible support, too. Although I'm a really small affiliate with them (none of their merchants so far are a good fit for my sites), they've been extremely responsive to everything I've asked them about. I'm chomping at the bit for them to get some merchants in the niches I do best in so I can do more with them.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread