I have always thought of cell phones as non-converting, however, now I got a page which receives a lot of traffic looking for, yes, cell phones and mobile solutions, even though the page is nothing about that.

So, could somebody give me a few pointers pointers to merchants that don't have 30% reversals and 1 day cookies?. Networked or individual doesn't matter. Any tips?

Have been all over CJ and LinkShare, but haven't found anyone yet.

BTW, could also use such a merchant in the UK...

-- Less is more --

I have had great success with InPhonic, no returns and happy customers so far. I also came across a pre-paid cell phone program that seems to offer alot on a return, although that's how I see it on the surface.

E-mail me if you like, I'll shoot you a link for you to check it out.

Kevin

I have done very well with A1... if you are sure you will do well, you can write for an enhanced offer They are at linkshare.

Hi Anne, I have been with InPhonic for quite some time and am very happy, I did look at A1 Wireless, LOOKS GOOD...
    Can you send me a link of your site so I can see what it looks like?

Thank you,
    Kevin

Anne,

Doesn't A1 only pay out $20 per phone?

How many sales are needed to increase the commission, eg, the enhanced offer?

Also, any comments from others on Lets Talk?

Hi Everybody, I'm not sure I added A1 Wireless today.. I have been very happy with In Phonic though, they pay me 40.00 a phone and offer all carriers under the sun. Also they have some cool free offers. I'm waiting to see how A1 Wireless veers, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you,
    Kevin

Sorry, but inphonic sold like crap for me. I don't know anyone personally who was with them who didn't have complaints about conversion rates with them. I changed programs and BAM, it started to convert just fine.

Hi Audrey,

Sorry to hear that, all I know is I get nice checks from them... I have been in the Wireless Business since 1996, added them around 3 months ago, they work for me.. I was at a time aware of probs they were having, soon enough they worked to clean up their act, not suprising all companies experience probs. I watch very closely as to any problems that arrive and look to fix them immediately with vendors, etc.. so far InPhonic is a workable thing..

Thanks,
    Kevin

Hey Everyone,

Just opened my own in-house reseller program for
    prepaid cellular. I can wholesale the phones and
    airtime to you.. I would prefer a storefront,
    however,I can offer possibly a plan for a web based
    set-up.

Let me know, I love to talk shop.

Thanx,
    Kevin

GOWIRELESS is trying to recruit for an MLM.

Fred

You might just be a redneck if..."Your talent in the local beauty pageant was making noises with your armpit"

Hey Fred, Like I said I was just speaking well of Cognigen, I wasn't aware of the no post no links, etc rules.. I'm not trying to promote anyone, my companies do very well, I'm just joining in to say nice things about Cognigen and to help with people that were inquiring.

I respect this persons chat forum and I'm not that type of
    person.

Thanks,
    Kevin

ABW Ambassador
    If you are selling cellular phones via the www it is not possible to have no returns.

All the players use the zip code to check if they can provide service. That is inaccurate because there are wholes in many places and the phones will not work. It is for that reason that the carriers allow returns.

We run an inhouse program for Sprint PCS , AT&T and T-Mobile.
    My partner does the credit checks and employer checks + calls the customer if more info is needed.
    We then send to application to the carrier who checks it against the cellular "black list"

Most surfers who apply are credit challenged.
    We get a 25% approval rates from Sprint and less with the others.

Our program is by invitation only because if we don't know us and we don't know you there could be a TRUST issue. This industry is ripe for skimming.

I use letstalk on cj.

Haven't had much luck with the others.

Still looking too though.

You might try tmi wireless. their affiliate manager is great to deal with, answers your questions and they are very much behind their affiliates. It just didnt work for me even though I wish that it had.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread