Re: ShareAsale
    Can anyone please explain how shareasale would benefit me? I'm asking because the website I promote is an affiliate link. I can't place banners on there, so I assume that shareasale doesn't apply to me...I could be wrong.

ABW Ambassador
    Your website is an affiliate link? What does that mean? It's like any other network. They have merchants. If you have a site, you can put up links. If you don't have a site, some merchants allow direct PPC. If you don't have a site, you can make one to put up links.

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Great answer Trust because I really didn't understand that question.

Re: ShareAsale
    I do promote a website, however, I'm not authorized to put up banners or links. I hope I'm understanding you right.

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    You are not limited to only promoting 1 merchant unless you, for some strange reason, signed away all rights in an exclusive contract.

http and a telephoto
    Are you a merchant or an affiliate? If you are an affiliate you would join the Shareasale network to find merchants you would promote.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

He might be referring to a "Clickbank Special". Possibly just a pre-made page that he uses to advertise one specific item. Just a thought.

-sfcom

I looked at your listed homepage and if that's what you promote, even though I have no idea what it is, then you need a new website for Shareasale to be useful...your own website, not one that a company gave to you.

A lot of people here, if not most, promote products; not (get rich quick) systems.

Quote Originally Posted by lgonz13
    Can anyone please explain how shareasale would benefit me? I'm asking because the website I promote is an affiliate link. I can't place banners on there, so I assume that shareasale doesn't apply to me...I could be wrong.
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=13

Quote Originally Posted by ProWebAddict
    I looked at your listed homepage and if that's what you promote....A lot of people here, if not most, promote products; not (get rich quick) systems.
    aaahhhHHHaaa...

X

Well, then maybe this place isn't what I was looking for. Actually the "get rich quick" as you may call it, happens to have a lot of satisfied members, and still growing that are doing exceptionally well. I'm not here to criticize or be criticized, but to gain insight and knowledge from others. Unfortunately, this isn't the place for me then. Sorry.

It wasn't a criticism, it was the truth. This is not a "sign up for my system and make money" forum. If you took the time to read it a bit you'd see that.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.

ABW Ambassador
    "Actually the "get rich quick" as you may call it, happens to have a lot of satisfied members, and still growing that are doing exceptionally well."

You got took.

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    There is good information in this thread, unfortunately many people will only accept the advice that they want to hear.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    If you're promoting something that isn't your site and isn't sold directly from a site you control, an affiliate program isn't a method you can use for that. To use a network from the merchant-side, for everything but a per-click program, you need to be able to install the network tracking code on the site where the transaction and/or signup happens.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread