ABW Ambassador
    I must be cursed! LOL
    In the last, perhaps 2 or 3 months, three affiliate programs I joined who had OPMs here to work with, are no longer working with the OPMs. And they are the only 3 I've tried to really work with so far.

Is that usual or just real bad luck for me? LOL

And hmm.. any OPMs want to drop a merchant? Hire me and I'll join making it happen! Might as well profit from my "super power" eh?

To be honest with you, I think that ABW is a microscope in certain cases. I am a current affiliate of MANY programs (some not active here at ABW.) Normally, I wouldn't even notice if there was a change in OPM/AM unless they were one of my top programs. I get hundreds of emails a day and things like that are easy to miss (plus overall, they aren't normally on my "earth shattering news" list.)

Now on the programs that are actively managed at ABW, changes in the programs are much easier to see. Although an AM/OPM who you can trust is indeed important, ultimately you should just advertise merchants who give your site(s) value to the visitors. I say that simply because that AM/OPM you like might quit managing that program next week, next month, or next year. But, the products will still sell regardless of who is in charge of the program as long as you have your site's targeting correct. The visitors know no difference. They see the same banners as before.

-sfcom

ABW Ambassador
    Oh, that's true. I just found it kind of funny the three I joined here, and no longer with AM/OPMs here. What you said does make sense though.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread