Multiple Payment Gateways? Need your feedback!
    Hello Affiliates!

I am an aspiring merchant; we are currently setting up our affiliate program through SaS. We have very unique and lucrative offering that we will be selling through our e-commerce site. I don’t want to it, so I won’t talk about it at this point, until I pay for an announcement (which will be next week)

The products that we will be selling are high end and i have accounts with three different gateways:

1. paypal
    2. google checkout
    3. authorize.net

Should I multiple options to pay? Or can I get away with one just offering google checkout? What do you think buyers on the internet are more confortable with?

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    I would never only offer Google checkout as a lot of people don't know what it is. People are just now getting used to Paypal as old as it is.

Supplement,yes.

Only option, no.

Quote Originally Posted by ProWebAddict
    I would never only offer Google checkout as a lot of people don't know what it is. People are just now getting used to Paypal as old as it is.

Supplement,yes.

Only option, no.

Thank you so much for the reply, your feedback is greatly appricated!

The products that we will be selling are high end and i have accounts with three different gateways
    You should offer all payment methods that are compatible with your product/s. The more payment methods you can offer, the more likely you will be to have the one that any given customer prefers to use. So long as they all track properly, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    You should offer all payment methods that are compatible with your product/s. The more payment methods you can offer, the more likely you will be to have the one that any given customer prefers to use. So long as they all track properly, why not?
    Yes, that is the issue I am investigating right now, the "trackability" of Google Checkout and Paypal. I want to make sure that all afilliates are getting paid for their referrals that turn into sales.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread