how could i make any money with this??
    okay so... if i advertise something on google adwords.. and im going right through to the site im affiliated with ... and its about 40 cents per click ... how would i make any money selling a product from some where like amazon.com? they pay so little that i would never ever break even .. how does it work for other people?
    thanks =D
    Last edited by Merchant Consultant Team; March 30th, 2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: closed

ABW Ambassador
    It's the same as with anything else. The object is to make more than you spend. So there are people doing it with Amazon. Also realize those who do a lot with Amazon get in the higher tiers. Sell 111 items, it's 7%, sell 631 items, 8%, the rest you can see at Amazon. Also it's items, not sales. You could have 1 sale where 6 items are sold. And with your other posts, still would start lower, try the 5 cent or 10 cent clicks and learn how to make money with that first, try the more longer tail keywords.

Side note, if you're talking direct to Amazon, not sure if that's allowed or not. I tried reading up on that myself and really never found a direct answer on it. Some saying it's ok, some not.

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Somehow I feel like the same question by the same user has been answered in other threads.. am I imagining this?

Blow up dollie If 40 cents a click won't get you an ROI to make money then why don't you try another approach. I wouldn't keep throwing money away like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lostdeviant
    Somehow I feel like the same question by the same user has been answered in other threads.. am I imagining this?
    I was thinking the same thing...

X

Blowupdollie, with all due respect, you have posted a variation of the exact same question 10 times in this section already ... maybe you could start by reading those answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    I was thinking the same thing...
    Good thing that you and lostdeviant posted first!

Because I thought that the problem I encounter on the other thread was spreading in to my head, I also was thinking that I have seen that exact question before.

methinks someone has been back into the ebooks again. If it was that easy why would anyone work?

No Longer Banned!
    Blow Up Dolly Wants to Know How 2 B Mr. Big Volume. Affordably....
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowupdollie
    okay so... if i advertise something on google adwords.. and im going right through to the site im affiliated with ... and its about 40 cents per click ... how would i make any money selling a product from some where like amazon.com? they pay so little that i would never ever break even .. how does it work for other people?
    thanks =D
    BD

I can answer this a little bit ma'am.

The 2 key factors here is cost control and volume. 1} try lowering the bid a bit {Even if it affects/ lowers volume} 2} try to utilise Another method that will exponentially increase volume simultaneously.

When you want a relationship with someone, I would think you might pour on the charm, am I correct ?

Since your customers are miles away behind a computer screen, what can you do to show goodwill ect. and essentially achieve a similar result ? ~ Basically the equivalent of attracting flies w/ honey so to speak.

This could be in addition to any seo or ppc campaign.

Hope this helps !

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Williams; March 30th, 2008 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Texas Spelling Spree....
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Unbelievable. How is it that some of you keep falling for the same "cute-girl-in-distress" posts over and over again? You're being gamed.

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    For some reason I got the impression that it was a man posting.

ABW Ambassador

sex: female

goth boys , black hair, guys in bands, outgoingness, emo boys,black eyeliner

Dislikes:
    assclowns, b!tches and snobs

If you do a search of this poster you will see that she has asked the same question over 10 times since December 2007.

http://forum.abestweb.com/search.php?searchid=1329527

im not trying to keep asking the same question over and over
    im really sorry about that actually i mean the answers have been good but i was just trying to make my questions alittle more detailed so i might get a more detailed answer... what do i do if all the keywords i want to bid on dont really get much lower then around fourty cents? is it bad im trying to sell something really popular?

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Well if you didn't mean to do it then stop asking and start working. Take what you have learned and do something with it. This isn't a hand holding game.

How rude of you to keep wasting peoples time.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I give up. You guys are hopeless.

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Detailed answer: Don't do PPC because it isn't working for you.

Asking the same question tens or hundreds of times and ignoring ALL of the advice you've been given is really insulting.

It isn't as if on the 11th time you ask, you'll be told the magic bullet to PPC and you'll be rich.

This is the exact same question.

Can a mod please shut this down once and for all?

18. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread