Lost a big check from Linkshare.
    Hi, I have one of biggest check ever from Linkshare. But it has been lost on its way. The check was issued on March 12th, but I still haven't received as of today. I contacted Linkshare support and asked for re-issue of the check and so far didn't get confirmation.

I really worry about it might have been or will be cashed out by others. Is that possible?What can I do at this time?

Thanks for any advice.

The only thing you can do is work with LS to get it resolved. I wouldn't worry about someone else cashing it, the odds of that happening are pretty slim. Still, don't let more than 2 days go by without a phone call to LS until you're satisfied with the result.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

15 years and counting
    My advice would have been to wait a little bit more before contacting LS. March 12th to now, it's what only two weeks. I'm afraid LS will have to wait much more before re-issuing the check.

Thanks for both your reply. As long as the chance to be cashed by others is very slim, I don't worry about it - I mean I can get the check late.

BTW, I really think LS needs to improve the validation process of direct deposit. It's a pain - it has been taken me serveral weeks to finish the process and still not finshed. I would like to see they do it as CJ or Performics do.

I feel your frustration, I'm in Canada, mail sometimes disappears for weeks (other times, arrives in 2 days!), nor am I eligible for direct deposit.

Highly unlikely it will be cashed by someone else, but stay in touch with LS on the matter.

Also keep in mind that it was the easter weekend during the past 2 weeks.

teezone, you are absoutely right. I received the check issued on March 20 just three days later while I am still warting for the the one issued on March 12.

Anyway, thanks for all of your help and I hope to receive my check soon.

ABW Ambassador
    I think you've waited long enough. I agree that you should call them. Also inquire as to why getting set up for direct deposit is taking so long.

Hey guys, I am glad to let you know that I finally received my check issued on March 12. It seems it's USPS' problem - on the letter I received, there is some marks like "Cannot foward...", something like that! I still don't know what happend, but I have been receiving check from LS without any problem.

My question here is that I have asked LS to cancel this check and re-issue a new one to me although I still haven't got comfirmation from LS. So, can I still cash this check or I need to wait for the confirmation from LS?

Any advice? Thanks a lot.

15 years and counting
    More likely LS sent already a stop payment to their bank. Call them before cashing it because it could cost you some money. Now, you're in a loop.

Thank you, Zeus!

ABW Ambassador
    It seems the bigger checks mysteriously get lost, probably more like the accountants decide if they hold money in their account for another few months while the dumbass affiliate sends support requests etc etc then that will mean a lot of interest especially when they do it to several hundred/thousands affiliates. I never had a LS check lost but strangely when I received my biggest check (at the time) from CJ last year it also mysteriously got lost even though I had a secure PO Box. It took me several months till they finally paid me for it, many emails and a big headache. It hacked me off because it was my last check too before they allowed direct deposit for my country.... grrrr...
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread