So, nobody has earned 1 cent since launch right?
    So, nobody has earned 1 cent since launch right?

Anyone? Or is it just completely broken for all? Does anyone know if we will be getting paid for all the traffic we are sending? Is it just a delay in reporting the revenue?

The earnings haven't been reported yet, but every indication is that it's tracking fine. Impressions and clicks are showing up. eBay has stated that sales report the afternoon after they take place. That's still a few hours away for yesterday's sales.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

More specifically, here's what was posted officially on the new EPN board:

"Your actions (ACRUs & winning bids in this case) should show up in the afternoon the day following the actions. So for your specific question, your actions from 4/1 should show up sometime later this afternoon."

I thought I messed up changing all my codes. Then I saw the clicks, and was really confused. Phew

I think somebody posted that they have earned something or it tracked and it is showing in his/her account.
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

They haven't paid on CJ either...

This comes from Jarrod on the new EPN discussion board:

"We wanted to update everyone on the posting of our commissionable events (ACRUs, Winning Bids, etc) as there have been many discussion board posts on the topic. These events are currently running a bit behind today and are expected to post later tonight. We appreciate your patience and want you to know that the team here is working hard to ensure the launch of eBay Partner Network is successful for you."

CJ just posted, so let's hope ePN will be right behind it.

My sales for 4/1 are posted on EPN.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Just got a sale from 3/31 from Half.com...

I've just had some sales post for 4/1 too. But, its much lower than the average daily so I'm assuming they are still quite delayed even for that day...

Don't forget, you're starting from scratch. If your revenue comes mostly from winning bids, for April 1 you're only compensated for auctions that users bid on and which also closed on April 1.

On April 2, you'll be compensated for auctions that users bid on on April 1 & 2, which closed on April 2.

On April 3, you'll be compensated for auctions that users bid on on April 1, 2, & 3, which closed on April 3.

Etc.

I would expect the effects to tail off the further from the bid date (because there is more chance of being outbid as time goes on), but sales should rise over the next week.

My sales from 4/1 posted. I made 1/75th as much as I make on a normal day on CJ. I would have expected to make about 1/2-1/3 as much.

I'm going be patient and see if things update again this afternoon, but I really wish eBay would post in the affiliate forum and give us an update on whether nor not things are going as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by pasaapl
    I really wish eBay would post in the affiliate forum and give us an update on whether nor not things are going as planned.
    *chuckle*

If things aren't going as planned, you don't actually expect them to publicly admit that, do you?
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

ABW Ambassador
    They posted on their blog some of the issues they know about and are working on:
    http://www.ebaypartnernetworkblog.co...rtner-network/

Yeah, they posted that a while ago, but it doesn't address payment issues at all.

I'm just going to forget about it, come back tomorrow and hope to see a normal balance in my account

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread