CMS / affiliate templates
    Please can anyone help?

Are there any good PHP website templates or CMS
    for an affiliate website with multiple products?

i.e. a template/CMS that can cater for
    holidays, shoppping, gambling, mobile fones ..etc
    all on one website,
    driven by e.g. css product feeds.

(I tried affilistore, installed apache friends XAMPP
    but can't seem to get the installation started.
    My site is in html but have no idea of PHP,
    - every other site uses PHP)

I also looked on monster templates but their support isn't very helpful.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

B.

I too would like to know about this. Everyone says "Wordpress", but honestly that can't possibly be the best solution out there. I know there's always the option to have something hand-coded from the ground up, but isn't there a halfway decent script or drupal module or something out there?

I've tried AffiliStore, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants to rank in Google.

I have also used Affilstore and I think it's great but you have to add your own content also by writing articles and edit the feeds that you got to use. To rank in Google has nothing to do with Affilstore in itself. It's the content you filled Affilstore with who makes the differens.

Quote Originally Posted by rjmontalbine
    I too would like to know about this. Everyone says "Wordpress", but honestly that can't possibly be the best solution out there. I know there's always the option to have something hand-coded from the ground up, but isn't there a halfway decent script or drupal module or something out there?
    I'm not exactly sure what it is you are looking for but it sounds like what my partner and I have created (see my username) may be of interest to you.

Basically, we have built a plugin that integrates seamlessly into WordPress that allows you to show up to 10,000 products per website (CJ products included).

WordPress is good for a lot of things, primarily being very search engine friendly. IMO, with all the plugins available for SEO, it's one of the better solutions, and it's free so you can't beat that.

Joomla is a great, free CMS but it takes a little bit of time to get used to. Plus, I don't know if there are any integrated plugins for Joomla other than for eBay products.

Quote Originally Posted by genxdiablo
    i.e. a template/CMS that can cater for
    holidays, shoppping, gambling, mobile fones ..etc
    all on one website,
    driven by e.g. css product feeds.
    The thing about a lot of WP templates is that you can completely change the look and feel of most themes simply by changing the header image or the main colors of links and backgrounds. I have yet to see a WP theme that is good for a niche right out of the box. You usually have to tweak it a little but the template structure is so simple that it only takes a few minutes.

Also, what do you mean by, "driven by e.g. css product feeds"?

I hope that helps,
    Eric

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread