PopShops Popper Question
    I installed the PopShops plug in on a fresh install of WP 2.5- I can't get the post popper button thingy to show when I'm writing a post. I've cleared the cache and rebooted. Any suggestions?

OH, and I've entered my password and such...... the plug in appears active.... I see the place at the very bottom to add a whole shop, but no popper button.... I just need to add one product per post so didn't want to build a whole shop.... thanks...

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    The popper button won't work in 2.5 until Popshops updates the plugin to work with the new Wordpress visual editor.

DOH! I looked through the titles here and didn't see anything. Thanks! Me feel so stoopid!

Any word on when that will be- I don't want to start this new site until then, but I'm really anxious to get some posts up- I'm in a funky mood and this new site is going to be a creative outlet to let some of my humor shine through- I've had a tough week and need to laugh and let muh hair down a little.

NOW I see the Wordpress 2.5 thread. DUH! Don't know how I overlooked it the first time!

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Since I'm not a Popshops employee, I have no idea what their priorities are for updating the plugin. If you need that feature right now, why not just reinstall wp 2.3.3 and wait until the plugin is updated before going to 2.5?

LOL Cuz I can barely manage to click that button for the auto install with my host! I'm sure I would crash and burn the internet if I tried to do something on my own! LOL

I've got tons of sites, so I'll just shelve it and work on something else for a while. Ya know how it is when you start a new project though.... ya wanna get going on it YESTERDAY!

I may use regular shops on a few posts until they get it straightened out..... which I hope will be soon. I just thought that I had done something wrong with the install and had goofed it up somehow, so I'm relieved to know that I don't have to go nuts tracking something down on my end.

Oh, and thanks!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread