Another wish list item(s)
    Is it possible to remove the requirement to as it says "Please add products to your shop before editing the styles." error so that when we start a new shop we can customize everything.......maybe insert a temporary dummy listing just so that we can pick our template before picking products? I run a macro to set up my shop defaults and can do everything but that on it. It is kind of frustrating to have to go back and manually do it when my macro could do it everytime if that error or customization problem wasn't there.

On the same page, maybe create a site-wide profile that would save all this stuff and load it on a new shop load?? That might be easier, but for now I will keep using my macro.

to follow up on the previous post.....I can make some suggestions for others that also have a profile saver on the wishlist of Popshops...............

........per the previous posting, there is alot of tedious redoing when starting a new shop due to having to input some of the options and settings, and it can be trying at times from a time saving standpoint if doing alot of shops..........

...........I found this great tool called iOpus Macros for firefox, it's free and easy to record steps that normally are repetitive.......I don't have any association with these guys or want to drive traffic to them.......just wanted Popshops users to know that it is available if you have the issues like what I described previous....fyi, the IE version is the payfer version, but I use Firefox most of the time anyway........(just have to test site in IE for the masses )

Cool
    Couldn't find these wishlist items in the forum too, so posted here:

1. Price sorting option in shops
    2. Different font options for Price, Title, and Descriptions in individual listings
    3. Special and Deals list

my 2 cents...............keep up the great work!! I am not a full blown SEO subscriber yet, but as the $$ come, so will the upgrade.......

I guess this is a good place for my little wish list. Instead of align left/center/right only could we please have justify too?

Love to have products click over to a product detail page while staying at the site. Then have a buy now button that takes user to merchant site. That would be the ultimate!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread