Not Sure If I Will Stay With This Forum
    Hi All

Not Sure If I Will Stay Here

Why because I have to do to many posts before my signature can be used.

So can do better for my own urls by posting in other forums.

What do other members think?

Should we say 10 posts then your signature can be use?

10 quick replies or posts and it worth staying.

Regards Michael

I think you should go away.

Not sure if they have Salvation Army down there in OZ? That's the best place to go for a free lunch.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Sure....OK.....Sounds Good........

NOT

There are plenty of other free forums out there for you to spam with your urls....this happens to NOT be one of them.

Most come here to learn or to add value or to be a smart ass like me. I am glad I was required to wait 250 before gaining sig/pm rights otherwise I would have been banned my first day out of stupidity.

Your certainly welcome here ( as is everyone ) but learn who and what this forum is before yapping about the unfairness of it all on your fourth post!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IOWNIE

Most come here to learn or to add value or to be a smart ass like me. I am glad I was required to wait 250 before gaining sig/pm rights otherwise I would have been banned my first day out of stupidity.

Your certainly welcome here ( as is everyone ) but learn who and what this forum is before yapping about the unfairness of it all on your fourth post![/QUOTE]

We also have an unwritten *no whining* policy but some of the worst offenders go on to become our best members so do stick around and get to know us before you try to gain privileges none of us want you to have right away.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by rexiedexie
    Hi All

Why because I have to do to many posts before my signature can be used.

What do other members think?

Should we say 10 posts then your signature can be use?

10 quick replies or posts and it worth staying.

Regards Michael

If that's the only reason for a person joining a forum, to self-promote and/or get backlinks, this just isn't the right place for them. Besides, these forums don't allow MLM to be promoted.

What do I think? There are many sites out on the web where you can get away with recruiting an MLM downline - this just isn't one of them.

Hi All
    You are absolutely correct. Since you don't care about ABW, go to one of those other forums where NOBODY cares. So sorry you're disappointed...

BTW, I've only been here two months and a week. You'll notice I have enough posts for PM and sig privileges already. You may also notice that I have no link in my sig. I may someday but that's not why I'm here.

X

Hi All

I'm just talking about your signature being able to be used. Quite reasonable I think.

Also I write articles and know of some great communities and articles that would really help people out in their online business.

I make all my income online now working from home part time.

I don't have to promote my own urls here.

But it would be good to be able to help others by linking to articles and other good sites which would help people.

Again I do not think it is unreasonable to have you favorite page in your signature so people can see it.

There are other way I can get my site seen in communities without linking to them.

Try this; google search the word rexiedexie

Try this; google search the word rexiedexie
    No thanks.
    One thing I've learned since I've been here is that people who come here for the reasons you've expressed just don't stay very long. Bye...

X

OK....I am a sucker and fell for it. I searched you on Google and this is what I got:

"Profile of author rexiedexie on HubPages. ... No recent hubtivity. rexiedexie has no fans. "

Any other suggestions?

You will be missed.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

For You IOWNIE
    Quote Originally Posted by IOWNIE
    OK....I am a sucker and fell for it. I searched you on Google and this is what I got:

"Profile of author rexiedexie on HubPages. ... No recent hubtivity. rexiedexie has no fans. "

Any other suggestions?
    Yes with 100,000 links on Google I do not visit Hub Pages because it does not measure up to many other better easier to navigate sites. IOWNIE; Only so much time in a day.

If you do not join programs or forums and test the system and people you will never know the best places with the nicest and friendliest people.

Not too many friendly people here, if people here do not agree with you they just tell you to leave.

Most good communities with nice friendly people encourage you to stay.

Regards Michael

Not too many friendly people here, if people here do not agree with you they just tell you to leave.
    Sure there are. Most of the people here are very friendly. Take a look through the Introduce Yourself forum and you'll see mostly friendly responses to those that are seeking help or just stopped by to say hi. What you'll also find is that those that come to criticize the way we do things on their first post usually aren't' met with a warm welcome. But why would you expect us to be friendlier than you are? You came here and told us you don't like our rules and that we should change them if we want you to hang around. Well, who are you, and do you really think that that's a good way to make friends? I mean, has that really worked for you before? You criticize us and then expect us to welcome you with open arms. Hell, I'm not even that desperate for friends.

We are a pretty close knit community. Our rules work for us. If you decide to hang around and get a feel for ABW you may well find that the rules work for you too. However if you decide to stick with your preconceived notion of what's best for you as opposed to what's best for the group, then you probably won't like it here much and frankly probably won't fit in very well.

We have much more to offer than a signature. Stick around for a while and you may find that this is a great place to learn, share and just laugh sometimes.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

I can't imagine joining a forum and within 24hrs. start airing my complaints about how it is run. but thats just me...

What somebody should do, is create some software, or script, that runs through the various forums and finds the ones which allow link drops, sig links, right from the start. Save everyone some trouble.

You may not be sure if you're going to stay with this forum or not, but I am. You won't. You've been here a few hours and with your seven posts you've done nothing but complain, promote your own spammy web sites, brag about the MLM programs you're in, suggest low quality traffic generation schemes over tried and true methods, and call us unfriendly. We have tens of thousands of valuable members. You're not one of them. You're banned. Thread closed.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread