Need guidance
    Hi, Im jost got in CJ, can anyone that earns well with it guide me through the first steps through MSN, like setting up my website, choosing a need, landing pages, stuff like that ??

Thanks

Hi. Perhaps you should hire a web developer or consultant for all that...

X

What do you want with MSN?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    Hi. Perhaps you should hire a web developer or consultant for all that...
    That was what i was thinking, and I asked here too see if I could find someone specific for aff marketing, if I'd hire a web developer for example he only knows of creating sites, nothing much specific into this business.

I was willing to pay for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    What do you want with MSN?
    you mean "why" on MSN ?? Cause it would be faster and I need help with lots of things, and as I said, i was willing to pay.

I just didnt wanted to loose money in adwords, domains, or some other service I might need, with bad niches and landing pages.

But anyways I think I'm asking too much, noone is gonna come and just point me a couple of niches or products that they are making 3k / month with, right ?

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    But anyways I think I'm asking too much, noone is gonna come and just point me a couple of niches or products that they are making 3k / month with, right ?
    I think you can make 3K a month from almost any niche.

Since you are wide open as to what niche to get involved in, why not pick a niche that you are interested in. If you like boating, pick boating. If you are interested in herbal medicines, pick that. If you pick something you are interested in, you'll be more likely to stick with it and in return, make money.

haha sorry but you guys talk it was easy. I see people complaining that couldnt make a sale in three months.

If its that make to win 3k/month assist me to that goal. And I'll be honest, it would be A PLEASURE for me to give you half of if every month.

15 years and counting
    Clay - That was what i was thinking, and I asked here too see if I could find someone specific for aff marketing, if I'd hire a web developer for example he only knows of creating sites, nothing much specific into this business.
    If somebody here knew how to make $3K a month, why do you think he would sell it to you for $1,5k a month. It doesn't make sense.
    I'm afraid you'll have to learn this business by yourself. You can learn aff marketing by reading ABW and asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I'm afraid you'll have to learn this business by yourself. You can learn aff marketing by reading ABW and asking questions.
    I second that! It takes a lot of time and energy and studying and asking questions. This is why I suggested picking something you are interested in. There will be more of a chance you will stick with it and put the time it takes into it if you are interested in the topic.

ABW Ambassador
    Affiliate marketing is trial and error.

Pick a subject you like with several merchants that have related products. Build a site, see if anything sells. Rework pages, See what sells, what doesn't sell. Monitor keywords. Monitor Search Listings. Learn PPC if necessary. See what sells. Research your niche. WRITE YOUR OWN COPY. Build Another Niche Site. See what keywords you rank for, what your missing. Learn about HTML, Frontpage, datafeeds, blogs, PHP, MYSQL. Worry about your top merchant delcaring bankruptcy. Build Another Site. Hope you get paid by merchant. See what sells, what doesn't. etc. etc. That's my affilate marketing life in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Lily

Pick a subject you like with several merchants that have related products. Build a site, see if anything sells. Rework pages, See what sells, what doesn't sell. Monitor keywords. Monitor Search Listings. Learn PPC if necessary. See what sells. Research your niche. WRITE YOUR OWN COPY. Build Another Niche Site. See what keywords you rank for, what your missing. Learn about HTML, Frontpage, datafeeds, blogs, PHP, MYSQL. Worry about your top merchant delcaring bankruptcy. Build Another Site. Hope you get paid by merchant. See what sells, what doesn't. etc. etc. That's my affilate marketing life in a nutshell.
    I had to smile!

X

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Lily

Couldn't have said it better.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread