Unhappy Bad Start...
    1,300 clicks yesterday and $3.60 in commissions... not even enough to buy a gallon of gas here in California. I don't know how others are doing, but this is the worst I've ever seen it. Also, I haven't seen and leads as of yet...

What a sad week here for me

Yes CJAFF, thatís not cool. Even without a click, some of us were promised to get at least $5 as April Bonus.
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

It's weird... some people are doing fantastically and others are dying. My revenue is down 50% this month. I've gone through the transaction reports and through checking the campaigns (I use a different campaign number for each page type and placement), I see that they are all tracking... none have fallen off the map.
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

Don't forget that clicks could just mean that people are viewing auctions and placing bids. It doesn't register as a commission until the auction closes and someone wins.

My eBay revenue is down as well.
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=http://www.topranksolutions.com]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=http://www.tech-evangelist.com/category/affiliate-marketing/]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I am sorry to hear this gang. It is a rough time out there right now, but things will turn around. Not as quickly as you might like, but they will turn around, so hang in there and stay the course.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    I am sorry to hear this gang. It is a rough time out there right now, but things will turn around. Not as quickly as you might like, but they will turn around, so hang in there and stay the course.
    I hope so Alan... eBay has been very good for me. But life has a strange way of making things work out - I just landed a great new full time job!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -CJAFF-
    I hope so Alan... eBay has been very good for me. But life has a strange way of making things work out - I just landed a great new full time job!
    Unless it's a b***j*b, no one here can truly appreciate your glee, CJAFF LOL

Congratulations of your new j*b, however! Hope it proves as satisfying as affiliate marketing.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

my income is too low when compared to ebay in cj... almost like 50% average down

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Are you adding your CJ and EPN income together for these stats, or just the EPN stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbert
    Are you adding your CJ and EPN income together for these stats, or just the EPN stuff?
    That was just EPN for me.

Is there a way in EPN to see network EPC? It would be good to see how the network in general is doing.

So is anyone actually doing better with eBay Partner Network than they were with CJ?

I am... MUCH better.

About the same for me. My sales bomb right after the holidays anyway.

ABW Ambassador
    bleh... I usually have daily leads w/ eBay and still am for the most part on the few sites I haven't converted from CJ yet, but not a single EPN lead
    I don't think it's been a week yet, but something doesn't feel right. At least an eBay registration & some leads came through on CJ today, so there's something. I'm glad I hadn't converted that site yet...
    Hi, I'm a signature.

ABW Ambassador
    Mine doesn't seem quite right either. I have one page that was getting daily sales, nothing in the last 10, my best page. I'm probably in the minority but right now, not liking it so much. I don't like having to download text files to see sales, I want to see it on the page. I guess it's my setup. I mostly use them on one site using the editor kit on different pages. I have the editor kit as one campaign and each page their own customer ID/SID so I can see what page the sale came from but I have to dl the report.

ABW Ambassador
    Lately it seems like it should be, having been getting some good sales last week or so.

Agreed, things are getting back to where they should be over the last 6-7 days.

That tells me that there indeed WAS something at eBay that was broken; they just never publicly announced the problem or the fix (not surprising).

Now let's hope there's a make-good...
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by PolkSDA
    Agreed, things are getting back to where they should be over the last 6-7 days.

That tells me that there indeed WAS something at eBay that was broken; they just never publicly announced the problem or the fix (not surprising)...
    Thanks for the update... I'll switch back a few links and see what happens.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread