Linkshare accounting? Any humans? Any Support?
    Here is the story... Linkshare is a tiny part of my revenue... They stoped sending me a check around third quoter of 2007. At the January of 2008 I discovered that I have unpaid balance of more than a thousand bucks on my account. So, I have tried to contact linkshare and I was told that my address is on hold because of incorrect address.
    Linkshare suggestd to use direct deposit and I added and confirmed it. I also went to postal office, placed labels of company name everywhere and contacted linkshare again. The send me a check of $1.5 (verification check as they said). Since that check they continued sending me checks with a monthly revenue. When I tried to find out what with the $1000 they owe me I was surprised!
    Thank you for your email!

I have checked with accounting and was informed that Check # XXXXXX was returned and voided on the 2/XXXX/2008, so that put a hold on your account again.
    Again, you need to update your payment information address in your account. This can be as simple as taking out a number in your street address, clicking on update or save, then reediting it to show the correct address, then clicking on update or save again. This will not take more than 5 minutes to do. By updating your address, this would mean that your information is up to date.
    After updating this, you can request for checks that have not been encashed yet to be reissued to you, which should be no problem whatsoever. These checks will then be consolidated with the next batch of your commission payments.

1. It looks like linkshare customer support don't have any idea about how their website works. Why? Because after you add direct deposit there is NO update of payment information but canceling direct deposit first.
    2. Why I need to confirm my payment information if it ALREADY confirmed.
    3. Why checks if I have direct deposit enabled on my account?
    4. Why there is no prof of returned checks.
    5. I continue receiving small checks without any problem but when it gets to thousand bucks suddenly there is an incorrect address. Sounds interesting?

15 years and counting
    The strategy at LinkShare is to make difficult everything that could be easy. They have done that for years.

Yeah... thats what I thought. I personally going to stop spending my time on emails back and forward. My lawyer will start working with them on Monday.

ABW Ambassador
    It was recently reported that when your address changes (maybe other changes as well), that stops direct deposit and you have to start over with the direct deposit process. Part of that process is issuing you a check before direct deposit can begin again.

Linkshare needs to say this on their website. It's certainly not intuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    It was recently reported that when your address changes (maybe other changes as well), that stops direct deposit and you have to start over with the direct deposit process. Part of that process is issuing you a check before direct deposit can begin again.

Linkshare needs to say this on their website. It's certainly not intuitive.
    I have already updated it twice and I haven't changed my address for 3 past years.

Quick update... I've received a call from Linkshare a few hours after my first post. This Friday I finally got the check.

Glad it got worked out for you DealSucker!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread