Education/weight loss affiliates in Canada
    My apologies for the tired refrain...... Are there any Canadian specific weight loss or educational (i.e. online universities, accreditation) affiliate programs?

I'm starting to do some affiliate websites and want to focus on Canada. More generally speaking, there seems to be no central resource for this stuff. Do we have to go so far as resort to Google to find individual/decent Canadian affiliate programs (i.e. do some homework and handpick).

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by waterwheel
    My apologies for the tired refrain...... Are there any Canadian specific weight loss or educational (i.e. online universities, accreditation) affiliate programs?

I'm starting to do some affiliate websites and want to focus on Canada. More generally speaking, there seems to be no central resource for this stuff. Do we have to go so far as resort to Google to find individual/decent Canadian affiliate programs (i.e. do some homework and handpick).
    Welcome WaterWheel.

You are correct, there is no central resource for this info - this could be an opportunity for someone perhaps?

Most of the networks that I use have a search feature that allows you to search by countries that the merchants ship to. This has been an invaluable tools for me. 'Hope it works for you too.

A word of advice - unless you can find an incredibly Canuck niche, you may find the market disappointingly small (30+ a bit mill and not very trusting of online shopping). It's nice to include Canada but I have found there is fierce competition for this smallish market.

Best of luck,
    CD

thanks Dave. I'm looking more to play in the Canadian marketplace and have some advantages there (as I'm sure you do). I'm not initially looking to play amongst the big fishes in the affiliate marketplace, I'd prefer to start in the smaller leagues and use my strengths.

You didn't by chance attend a small SEO networking event I organized in Ottawa last year (it was held at a private office) did you? If so then we may have met.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    waterwheel,

Am working on a Canadian shipping solution our our Sole program, should be out by Q3.

Check out http://www.treadmillscentral.com/ on Shareasale, they ship to Canada.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread