Post Store Front Success with anyone
    Hello i've been researching affiliate marketing for a few months now. I have a few good affiliate contracts.
    I was wondering if anyone has any success with store fronts as a way to promote your affiliate programs..
    any recommendations on doing it or not?

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Quicktradenow,

Welcome to ABW. There's only one way to find out if this will work for you, try it.

What you're going to find in affiliate marketing is that there are two many variables to say this worked on my site so it will work on your site. I have many sites, it's amazing that what works on my site A, doesn't do anything on site G.

Your name has "quick" in it. What you'll find in am is that it takes time, effort, and lots of trial and error. There's nothing quick or easy about it.

Best wishes. Lily

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi QTN,

From all the programs I have seen and been involved with on LinkShare I've seen very few people gain any traction has been from using the LinkShare Store Front system. The DRM and precoded RSS feeds are far better tools to place on your site (assuming the merchant has made good use of them in the first place)

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread