MySupplement Store Smith Retail inc (Offline or Not Offline)
    Anybody promoting MySupplementStore (Smith Retail Inc), take a look at their program uptime on ShareAsale.

They go off-line about once or twice per week. I assume they don't pay commissions when they go off-line. It's been happening for a long time now.

It seems to me that they go off-line just long enough so that nobody notices, and smacks of affiliate abuse in my opinion.

They are high on the 100 Power Rank so I assume they make decent sales for somebody.

I don't promote them, and won't as long as they keep going off line. They go off for days at a time sometimes.

I didn't post this in off line merchants thread because currently they are not off line, but are low in funds - surprise, surprise!!

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Wow, that is one of the longest Offline History pages I've ever seen. And looking at their stats they have a nice EPC and are converting at 10%+. That's a program that really needs to get on AutoDeposit. They've went offline 18 times this year alone. They're on pace for going offline over 60 times this year.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread