Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Thank You for Voting PopShops the Best Affiliate Tool 2008 and 2007
    Hi :ABW,

From everyone on the PopShops' team I wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you for voting PopShops the Best Affiliate Tool in 2007 and 2008. Working to build PopShops has been a labor of love for us. The kind of support we have received from the community here has been wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to express your appreciation of our work. That kind of advocacy on your part, both here with the ABW awards and network specific awards, really helps us in our efforts to expand the services we can provide.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Jessie, Dan, Shawn, Matt, Ashish, Angel and the Team
    Last edited by JessieJ; April 11th, 2009 at 02:21 PM.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

ABW Ambassador
    You're Welcome. It is well deserved!

Every day I discover more ways to use it and become more productive.

I am truly amazed when someone posts here late in the evening or on Sunday with a problem, and one of you is on it in a matter of minutes.

Lily

Whatever affiliate program I launch, one of the first questions I get is: "Is the merchant on PopShops yet?" I'm not exaggerating.

You, guys and gals, have come a looong way (from a new service to the best affiliate tool of the year) in under one year. Heartfelt congratulations!!

Geno

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Congratulations to all of you!

PopShops is a very requested tool and you all have done an excelletn job with it.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    It is well deserved..

Congratz!!!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    It's so well deserved, Angel. Congratulations to all of you!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

They probably could have won for the "Easiest to Use" affiliate tool also if that was a category and another one for "Fastest Competent Service" too!

Hi all,

I just wanted to say, "THANK YOU!!!" for helping us launch PopShops, for looking past our issues (like Angel forgetting his pants), and for continuing to support our efforts.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones
    Create your custom affiliate store with PopShops.
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

Best Affiliate Tool in 2007? Heck, in my book, it's the Best Affiliate Tool in the 21st Century. I'm one of those ones that Geno is referring to: Before I consider signing up with a merchant, I check to see if they are already on the PopShops Merchant List.

Jessie and Angel, congratulations. You and your team have done so much in such a short time, with such consummate professionalism and dedication, that it's difficult to remember that PopShops is still a relatively new phenomenon.

Live long and prosper!

please don't go away Popshops............this is an awesome tool and my website is hopin to use you eventually 100% for all affiliate data streams..........

ABW Ambassador
    Congratulations PopShops!! Great tool, great service, listens to affiliates needs...well you get the point. Well done!!

I'm fairly new to affiliate marketing, at least to taking it seriously. I've gone through your website and have been reading this forum.

Congratulations on being voted best tool in 2007.

I'm going to start using it tomorrow, I have the day off - I'd start now, but I'm exhausted and have to get some sleep. I have to get up early to get my kids off to school. I'm very impressed and very excited at what I will hopefully be able to do with your product.

I plan on being around for a long time. I think I'm getting pretty good at the marketing, but frankly my websites stink! I'm sure your product will help me out tremendously.

Just knowing that you help so many other affiliates on this forum is a huge plus!

Anyway, I just wanted to send my congrats and thank you in advance for helping me finally become an affiliate success.

Doug

You Changed Example Store on your Home Page!
    I love you too and hope and pray PopShops lives on forever - and got really upset by the store you've got on there now. Maybe it's me, but I can't see where that would give any affiliate an idea of PopShops and want to join, or make a Merchant want to join you. PerfectlyShapedWorld that was there made me want to join right away - How come you took it off and put that Coupon site with no example of the possibilities using PopShops to be seen on it the way Casy's site did?

I'm upset because if you leave that store up there, I don't see how your membership site will grow and if it doesn't grow, you might just Fade Away.

Or tell me what I'm missing when I'm in that Coupon store you have up there, because I just can't imagine why you did that!

If this message isn't making sense, it's because I really am upset by what you've done and can't express how strongly I feel about this.

KariBon,
    What you are seeing is the result of us doing some A/B/C testing on our homepage. We are moving things around and testing how that converts.

FWIW, Mike's Shopping-Bargains is a great site and so is Casey's. Her site, and other examples, are not gone. I'm just testing components one-by-one.

Hope that helps.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

Pssst, Mike? Mind revealing how and where you incorporated PopShops into that lovely coupon site?

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfern
    Pssst, Mike? Mind revealing how and where you incorporated PopShops into that lovely coupon site?
    Looks like their Product Search.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Jessie,
    I wasn't being critical of Mikes site .. just can't see how it gives an example of a PopShops site the way Casey's does. I don't work on the merchants that aren't using PopShops anymore but thought "some day" I'd ask the ones I like to go look and see what can be done. I know Casey' site is still on the web and using you but instead of seeing it, a new affiliate or merchant would see a great coupon site but that wasn't built with Popshops.

I'm missing something. Would you tell me how the example that's on now gives an example of what a body could do using Popshops? If I were a merchant, I just wouldn't see what joining would do for me and my affiliates, even if it is free to me, the merchant.

Sorry if I'm not being clear, but on the homepage we are testing lots of messages and showing/hiding different things randomly. So even though YOU don't see Casey's site right now, that doesn't mean it's gone. We're just measuring some messaging.

One thing many might not be aware of about PopShops is that not only do we have our storefront building tool, we have a corporate/custom product offering that some sites, like Mike's, use. Because he is working with PopShops, he is now able to offer his users a product search. PopShops also works with loyalty platforms and other companies as well.

KariBon, send me an email at Jessie at PopShops.com with more of your thoughts. I would like to hear them.

Jessie
    Last edited by JessieJ; July 3rd, 2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: typo
    Jessie Jones

Jessie,
    I had never clicked on the Custom corporate solutions link on your home page before but after getting this message Did, and now I understand. And went back into your FAQ page and discovered that THAT's where you have Casey's and some other great sites linked. You'd think I was a major stockholder or something poking my nose into your business and feel the need to apologize! I'm so sorry.

While I'm here, want to ask you though .. if there's a merchant/network who's not on PopShops but their affiliates would Like it to be on it, do you prefer that we contact them about you, or would you do it? I hope you say that you'd do it! If so, I'll PM you the name.

Thanks again for that explanation.

KariBon,
    Send the request to Matt at merchants at popshops.com and he can follow up. It usually works best (ask Casey) if the affiliate sends a note first, however.

Take care,
    Jessie
    Jessie Jones

No Longer Banned!
    Pop shops is the best tool in AM period. Plus Jessie goes the extra mile and is a top notch pro.

Thanks for being there Jessie.

Steve

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread