Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up IBSDirect.com - $1,000 Cash Giveaway starts 4/15/08
    Hello Team,

It's Cash Bonus time again at IBSDirect.com.

IBSDirect.com is very appreciative of all the hard work our affiliate partners are doing in the affiliate channel and we want to reward you with cash bonus incentives as we aim to take the program to the next level. We are looking for massive growth during 2008 and what better way to reward that growth with some easy cash bonuses for our partners.

Starting tomm, April 15th, 2008 we will have 2 cash promotions running.

$1,000 Cash Bonus:

The first affiliate who
    generates $10,000.00 in sales, will get a $1,000.00 Cash Bonus.

- This promotion starts on April 15th, 2008.
    - Everyone is starting at "$0.00", we will count sales volume starting on 4/15/08.
    - This promotion will be sent every affiliate currently on the program by sas email.
    - Once one affiliate hits the $10,000 sales mark, this promotion closes.

$50.00 Cash Bonus:

Any affiliate who makes any single sale of $1,000.00 or more gets an additional $50.00 cash bonus added to their commision.

- This promotion starts on April 15th, 2008.
    - Every time you make a sale of $1,000.00 or more, there is any extra $50.00 bonus.
    - Of course, these sales also count towards the $1,000.00 / $10,000.00 promotion above.
    - This promotion will run until May 31, 2008 with an option to extend at our discretion.

The average orders continue to climb, the orders for cases are at an all time high and we are sure that many of you will earn some extra cash with these 2 promotions during the next several weeks.

We want to thank you for your continued support of the IBSDirect.com affiliate program. The program has grown nicely and we know we couldn't have achieved this success without your support and dedication in promoting the Word of God to people all around the word.

Thanks again and God Bless You !!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

WOW! I could not get any better for the affiliate community. Itís a great opportunity to earn extra cash by participating in this Cash Giveaway. This is the time to enroll in this successful affiliate program if you have not done it yet. Donít be left out, join IBSDirect.com today!
    Then let's keep on generating sales and claim the cash bonuses you qualify for. It's that simple. Best of luck and go for it!

Thumbs up
    Hello team,

We have our first $50.00 winner, 2 days into the promotion. Congrats to D.C. for an awesome sale...

Affiliate ID:***30 - D** C******
    Affiliates Main Website: www.******.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 1875
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 7101213

Congrats buddy, you have an extra $50.00 in your account in addition to the $187.00 for the sale for a total of $237.00 bucks on this one sale ...

Who is the next one?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks a bunch Andy!

I just checked my stats a few minutes ago and was happily surprised.
    It looks like my wife will be eating lobster(s) tonight.

I love Cash bonus time!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianDave
    Thanks a bunch Andy!

I just checked my stats a few minutes ago and was happily surprised.
    It looks like my wife will be eating lobster(s) tonight.

I love Cash bonus time!
    Thanks for your support buddy, let's see you get that $1,000 cash bonus prize.

Thumbs up
    Hello team,

We now have our second Cash Bonus winner with one huge sale ....

Affiliate ID: ****2 - A*** N**
    Affiliates Main Website:
    www.********.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 4250
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 7101597

This sale consisted of 50 cases of NIrV Free on the Inside Large-Print Paperback Bible-In cases of 20 SKU: 932C20. They are to be shipped to a prison chaplain to a correctional institution in South Carolina. This is the product: http://www.ibsdirect.com/p-40-nirv-f...ack-bible.aspx

Folks, this is proof that you can make amazing commissions while representing and selling a product that can change the lives of anyone it touches for the better, the best selling book in the world, the Word of God.

This affiliate partner earned $425.00 plus the $50.00 cash Bonus for a total of a whopping $475.00 commission - on one sale !!

Not to mention, he is $4,250 dollars closer to the $1,000 Cash Bonus for the first affiliate that hits the $10,000 sales mark. WTG buddy ....

If you are reading this and are not doing all you can to promote the IBSDirect.com program, you are missing out on an amazing opportunity. Not only the opportunity to earn massive commissions but to do your part to make this floating rock we all live in a much better place. Step it up a notch and start actively promoting the IBSDirect.com program....

If you are reading this and are not a IBSDirect.com affiliate yet, at the end of the day, are there really any other programs more important for you to promote right now?

"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." ~ Matthew 4:19 NIV

Join the IBSDirect.com now, help distribute the Word of God and become fishers of mankind ...

Thumbs up
    Folks,

These sales keep rolling in .... thank you ...

Affiliate ID: 150030 - D**** C***
    Affiliates Main Website: www.******.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 2340
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 7215613

Dave, you are rocking it buddy .... this puts you in the lead for that $1,000 Cash Bonus. I will need ot run numbers over the weekend to see if you have already qualified.

You have the $234.00 commish plus another $50.00 for a total of $284.00 in commissions for one sale.

WTG buddy ... keep up the excellent work.

Everone else, thank you so much for your support, the last 3 days of sales have been amazing ...

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Andy, it has been a great month for sure!

Don't worry folks, I have run my own numbers and the race is still on.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianDave
    the race is still on.
    Yes sir, you are correct ..... still plenty of opportunity for that $1,000 Cash Bonus payout ...

Great job, CanadianDave! Those are some nice numbers.

-sfcom

Team,

The week closed on Friday with 2 affiliates generating awesome sales over the $1,000 mark to qualify for the extra $50.00 Cash Bonus. The sales are as follows:

Affiliate ID: 21*** - G*** L*****
    Affiliates Main Website: www.****-*******.ca
    The sale amount for this transaction: 2619.5
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 7162852

You got a $261.00 comish and a $50.00 bonus, a total of $311.00 commish on one sale, congrats buddy... thanks for your support.

and

Affiliate ID: 16**** - A*** N*******
    Affiliates Main Website: www.*****.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 1198.12
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 7217345

A commish of $119.00 plus the $50.00 for a nice $170.00 comish on one sale as well.... well done budds. Congrats and thank you ...

2 sales over the $1K mark in one day, it has been a great week folks ... looking forward to the next week for some amazing sales...

Have you joined IBSDirect.com yet?

Help distribute the Word Of God today and start earning commissions for your online marketing efforts ...

When you join our affiliate program, you get compensated in many ways .... not just the monetary commissions, in ways much more valuable and meaningful ...

Join IBSDirect.com now, help distribute the Word of God ...

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    Nice job guys. The coolest thing about this is that you guys are making fat checks from getting Bibles and Evangelism tools into peoples hands

Keep it up!

Hey Andy, I'd love to have you guys on my podcast to chat about the promotion. Please get in touch.

Wade

Another $1K plus sale just came in ....

Congrats Dave

Affiliate ID: 1****0 - D**** C****
    Affiliates Main Website: www.*****l.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 1560
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 7221171

You know the drill now ... $156.00 plus the $50.00 for a total of $206 commission on that one sale alone....

Thanks for your support my friend ...

Hello Team,

Happy Tuesday .... we have a new sales winner for today.

Affiliate ID: 2***** - C*******
    Affiliates Main Website: c*******.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 1007.5
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 7223432

This sale just squeaked by, making the target by a mere $7 dollars... it counts though, it generates the $50.00 Cash Bonus.

Congrats buddy, thank you for your support ....

Just wondering when are cash bonuses distributed?

Quote Originally Posted by glunnen
    Just wondering when are cash bonuses distributed?
    We should be tallying up the numbers very soon, sales have been locked for the promotion ...

A new promo is being announced July 1st as well ...

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread