Read this article.

I've been expecting to see on of these type articles for some time. When a case like this happens in the United States, I'm sure there will be some backlash against online medicine sales. How much is anyone's guess.

Retired Member
    I always hate it when reporters compare apples and oranges. Although this young boys death is tragic, it is not the fault of online medicine sales. He obviously suffered from severe depression.

If the young boy owned a Tiger Direct Computer would you say that the computer caused his death?

Retired Member

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, even before ordering drugs off the internet he was taking ecstasy, cannabis and magic mushrooms. Maybe he played a violent video game that day or watched a movie with some violence or listed to some depressing music. Might as well sue them too. The guy was depressed, maybe he had some real mental(chemical) problems that his parents should have seeked help for. I don't see much backlash against online medicine sales, just another case of "blameless society" In the end you are responsible for yourself, your actions, no matter your circumstance.

I agree completely. It's not the medicines to blame. But the point is, I think we will see more of these stories in the future and the more that appear, the more likely lawmakers will try to step in and regulate.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread