CPA Tactics
    Hey Guys,

I was following Anik Singal's advice from AffiliateClassroom, and using the "squeeze page --> autoresponder --> sales" model.

Any suggestions of how I'd do this for CPA offers? I wanted to hit the education market and promote things like universities.com. Thanks.

--Dan

Dan,

you would need to build a squeeze page with an offer of some relevant material or some kind of ebook to give them for free in exchange for their email address. The you could drip them some emails using an autoresponder. Generally speaking you need 7-15 points of contact before they will feel comfortable enough to give you their info and make a sale.

I have several websites running with these offers, the secret is in giving them good content.

So suppose I'm marketing CPA offers for college information requests, I would have a special report on maybe choosing the right college, then have a 10 day autoresponder (one every couple days) on the subject, with a link to the information request site?

Thanks.

Yes, you could do that. The other option you have is to run a ppc campaign and send the clicker directly to the merchants website. I have done this with some success in the past, though keyword bidding is pretty competitive.

Many of the merchants have some nice, clean landing pages that convert well. I've done well with some of Copeacs offers in the past.

You could also use the squeeze page to collect basic demographic information that will target the consumer and filter out those that you know the buyer won't pay for. (In this case, an age filter might be appropriate, as the colleges probably wouldn't consider a 9 year old a high quality lead.)

Then you can redirect the unqualified traffic to another offer.
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

Quote Originally Posted by harry1970
    The other option you have is to run a ppc campaign and send the clicker directly to the merchants website. I have done this with some success in the past, though keyword bidding is pretty competitive.
    Make sure you check the campaign rules first though, lost of EDU merchants don't want search traffic.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    • Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    • Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    • Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread