Question can't find the seo book
    I have read many recommendations for seobook here - but I can't seem to find the actual e-book on their website. Is it only a subscription based service, or is there also a separate e-book?

ABW Ambassador
    They're not selling that ebook as a standalone ebook anymore, now it's part of some membership model. I think $100 a month for ebook, forum etc. They do have one on PPC that's free - http://www.seobook.com/overture-adwords.pdf

But not the regular SEO one.

Thanks Trust, they make it a little confusing on their website as to the service offering. And the term seo[book] is a bit misleading as it isn't a book but a forum.

Are all the previous recommendations for this website based on when they were selling the book - or for their current subscription?

ABW Ambassador
    Previous recommendations were for the ebook, the current subscription model is new. The ebook comes as part of the subscription. I think he should have had the ebook still available for purchase as a standalone and he still could have had the subscription model as well. I would guess some people will just pay the $100 but for the first month only to get the book, which was normally $79, take a look around and then maybe cancel the subscription. But they might stay and pay $100 a month, I have no idea how well everything else is. But the ebook itself and the information on the site has always been top notch.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread