Vlasic Pickle Contest
    This is a real contest...

Why My Baby Should Be the Vlasic Stork Baby! Deadline: May 31, 2008
    America’s favorite icon, The Vlasic® Stork, is delivering good news to one lucky, pickle-loving family in May this year. In celebration of National Pickle Month, Vlasic® Pickles is in search of a lucky May-born baby who meets the company’s criteria to become the official Vlasic® Stork Baby of 2008. The winning baby and family will win a $20,000 US Savings Bond, be officially named Vlasic® Stork Baby and receive a year’s supply of Vlasic Pickles. Entrants simply e-mail a photo of the new baby, along with name, date of birth, sex, height and weight, and a statement of 50-100 words on “Why My Baby Should Be the Vlasic® Stork Baby.”
    To sweeten the pickle even more, Vlasic® is offering the family an extra treat! If the parents of the Vlasic® Stork Baby want to show their love and dedication to Vlasic® Pickles by making his or her middle name, “Crunch,” the savings bond value will be increased to $25,000

Only an additional $5k to make the middle name "Crunch"? I doubt you would find many takers on that. Well, at least I hope there wouldn't be many takers.

-sfcom

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, that's nowhere near enough. That's actually the nickname of my best friend, Crunch. He doesn't like it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread