Charlottesville, VA
    Vlasic Pickle Contest
    This is a real contest...

Why My Baby Should Be the Vlasic Stork Baby! Deadline: May 31, 2008
    America’s favorite icon, The Vlasic® Stork, is delivering good news to one lucky, pickle-loving family in May this year. In celebration of National Pickle Month, Vlasic® Pickles is in search of a lucky May-born baby who meets the company’s criteria to become the official Vlasic® Stork Baby of 2008. The winning baby and family will win a $20,000 US Savings Bond, be officially named Vlasic® Stork Baby and receive a year’s supply of Vlasic Pickles. Entrants simply e-mail a photo of the new baby, along with name, date of birth, sex, height and weight, and a statement of 50-100 words on “Why My Baby Should Be the Vlasic® Stork Baby.”
    To sweeten the pickle even more, Vlasic® is offering the family an extra treat! If the parents of the Vlasic® Stork Baby want to show their love and dedication to Vlasic® Pickles by making his or her middle name, “Crunch,” the savings bond value will be increased to $25,000

Columbus, OH
    Only an additional $5k to make the middle name "Crunch"? I doubt you would find many takers on that. Well, at least I hope there wouldn't be many takers.

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Yeah, that's nowhere near enough. That's actually the nickname of my best friend, Crunch. He doesn't like it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread