I can't see my affiliate ID on Performics
    I'm trying to find my Performics ID but I can't find it anywhere when I log in at http://www.connectcommerce.com/global/login.html

I need this ID to be able to create links using Popshops. Does anyone know where I can find it? The instructions Popshops gives are:

1. Log in to Performics.com <http://www.performics.com/>.
    2. Scroll to the very bottom of the web page.
    3. You will see your username and your 17 digit publisher ID number
    that starts with "2100"
    4. Copy the entire 17 digit publisher ID number that starts with
    "2100" and paste it into PopShops.

The problem is, I can't see any 17 digit number on the screen, let alone one starting with "2100". Thanks for your help.

Maria

ABW Ambassador
    It was there a couple of weeks ago, now it isn't. Another way to get it is: I just grabbed a text link from one of my merchants and look for pubid=your 17 digit publisher ID

15 years and counting
    It used to be on every page after you log in. It was at the bottom of the screen on the right side. I can't even see mine anymore. Another one of these updates gone weird.

Trust,

It was there a couple of weeks ago, now it isn't. Another way to get it is: I just grabbed a text link from one of my merchants and look for pubid=your 17 digit publisher ID
    I'm afraid it's not that simple. I tried that, and then I built a Popshop with several Performics merchants. I tested all the links and only one of the merchants worked. The problem is, every merchant in Performics gives you a different "2100..." number.

The guys from Performics have just got back to me after I emailed them a couple of hours ago and they've given me my Publisher ID. It doesn't match any of the "2100..." that I get from my merchants. I guess this is some sort of master number, because now all my Performics links work with Popshops.

They also said they're aware of the problem of the disappeared ID and are working on it.

Maria

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Fernandez
    I'm afraid it's not that simple. I tried that, and then I built a Popshop with several Performics merchants. I tested all the links and only one of the merchants worked. The problem is, every merchant in Performics gives you a different "2100..." number.
    I think you may be looking at the wrong number. The pubid=21000.... is the same for all merchants in an affiliate's account. You may have looked at the specific link ID.

Okay, I really wish someone would clarify this. According to the number I have stored in my Popshops account -- it IS the "2100..." number. Now people are tell me that DOESN'T work for all Performics merchants? (I only work with one or two, so I've never found out.)

I know the "2100..." number I have stored in my Popshops account is the number Popshops said to copy and store there for all of my Popshops Performics merchants??
    Generate more fake news.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

We are aware of the issue and working to correct it ASAP. The Pubid should be viewable at the bottom of every ConnectCommerce page. The fact that it is no longer there is currently being fixed.

Your pubid is constant. Advertiser IDs are variable. You should not need the advertiser ID on GoldenCan and PopShops. They each allow you to enter your pubid. As long as you are approved for the advertiser program and data feed tool, all should work.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact affiliate[at]performics.com for your ID.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Senior Manager, Affiliate Customer Support

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread