DoubleClick Performics is excited to announce the Care Nutrition affiliate program!

Web site: http://www.carenutrition.com

Company Description:
Care Nutrition dietary supplements adhere to stringent quality and manufacturing standards. In fact, we are the only medically-supervised, doctor-recommended nutritional support system trusted enough to be offered by hospitals and healthcare providers across the country—with good reason:
• We are committed to using natural and organic ingredients
• We offer vegan-friendly supplements
• Our products contain NO preservatives, NO artificial colors or flavors, NO egg products, plus NO corn, yeast, wheat or gluten; most contain NO sugar, NO starch or NO milk products
• All of our products are manufactured under U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) standards in facilities certified for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) by the Natural Products Association and registered with the FDA to produce pharmaceutical-grade medicines and supplements
• All of our supplements are manufactured in full compliance with the Code of Federal Regulations, which ensures quality controls throughout all processing
•All Care Nutrition products are rigorously tested in a medically-supervised environment

Commission Structure:
Tiered Commission Reviewed on a Quarterly Basis
The levels are as follows and are in US Dollars:
o 5% - $0 - $499
o 8% - $499 - $999
o 12% - $1000 +
Flat commissions are available for coupon sites. Commission Increases are available for affiliates that will provide enhanced placement or for PPC affiliates.

NOTICE FOR ABW USERS – If you apply to the program and drop me an email letting me know you’ve applied , I’ll put your commission at 15%
Commission Duration: 30 Days

Get Started Now through DoubleClick Performics!
Get started today to earn more money tomorrow! Log into your DoubleClick Performics account and join the Care Nutrition affiliate program today. After approval, you can upload banners and links and start earning commissions right away! Please contact carenutrition[AT]bigbranchmarketing.com with any further questions.

Buck Buchanan
Big Branch Marketing
Big Branch Blog - http://bigbranch.blogspot.com
buck[AT]bigbranchmarketing.com
240-305-5671