No Longer Banned!
    Q: StevesApparel.com Winds up On Cosmetic Surgery Site Link ?...
    Hi

First, Please for give My stupid title. I just dunno how to word it. Please feel free to rename it whatever you wish.

OK. So in class, I learned about how posting on blogs will put your name on the SE's, and I get that part, but how does my site get listed in some doctors Meta tag / associated with a link back to his website ?

I found a few links like this that I never posted in their site at all, and I recognise one from Wikipedeia. Though the link back is NOT from Wikipedia. It is from a plus logo something dot com and some board out fit. I was browsing through a few of OTProf's suggestions and I stumbled on some tool that lists me as #55 on the list. Despite me being # 1.4 million in the SE's rankings over all.

So sup ? I am not upset by the exposure, just puzzled how this is possible or perhaps why this has taken place.

Please advise

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Williams; April 18th, 2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Texas Spelling Spree....
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

2. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread