Lets See Where do I start??
    Hey my bad i thought i could mention my site as long as not as a link i dont currently have a program setup so i didnt see any reason anyone here would even visit site unless it was to give me advice

Thanks for the reply So do you think affiliates would be interested in such a setup?

Again my network marketing company has a funded proposal and to get more details and get involved in company they charge a $49 application fee in which applicant gets DVD of interview with 2 top producers that are well known (is that better) and of that I get $30 which I will pay to affiliates. So basically to send traffic my way either through banners on your sites, as a good business idea or whatever and we would track it.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR AFFILIATES AT THIS TIME ONLY LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK TO SEE IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU GUYS AS AFFILIATES WOULD FIND ATTRACTIVE?

No Longer Banned!
    Charge An App Fee ?...
    Hi

It could work. But why the app fee ? You are far better off to say you offer a free sign up for a limited time ~ A 49 USD value or some variation of that.

You attract more flies w/ honey.

Just a thought.

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Well we have back end products that start at $1995 and the $49 is a "funded proposal" which serves 2 purposes:

1. Get rid of the tire kickers
    2. It is really a small retail product sale which generates a commission for us from the prospects to keep us in the game of advertising and generating income before making a big sale. The DVD they get is well worth I actually retail it for $149 alone so its definitely worth it.

And the statistics of prospects to applicants is around 15-20% so for an affiliate the numbers will be good!! Also, we do run specials of $37 in which case I get (or in this case the affiliate) would get $14

I am not looking to make anything off the applicants I would pass it right along to the affiliate and focus on the back end sale! Also, if need be to make it more attractive I believe that if someone refers me 3 sales they can get into my company for Free which is a $1995 value or I was thinking I could also offer maybe 5% of the 1st back end sale which is a min of $1k as a bonus.

I would just like to know if this is something that would interest you guys and how would you guys go about it to make it most attractive and what would you to for tracking and so on?

I already looked at what this site offers for advertising and if I can feedback suggesting that this is something affiliates would consider as a deal they would sign up for then I will set it up ASAP.. Would you suggest doing the email Blast?

ABW Ambassador
    You might start with a little "Reputation Management".

What do you mean? How do you suggest I do that? The company and products are from very reputable companies I just don't mention them because my 1st 2 ads were closed from saying the website name But I guess I can tell you the company which is Carbon Copy Pro and the interview on the DVD is Jay Kubassek (founder) and Mike Dillard of Magnetic Sponsoring.

So the products and company have a great reputation I just don't think anyone has tried to get affiliates for joint ventures. Which is why I am pretty much trying something new

ABW Ambassador
    Google that company name.

Then go HERE

Hilarious. First he's a spammer, but now he's back "without links" yet a rep worse than a spammer, this is really funny!

Gosh, those SERPS must really hurt!!!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Dude I am not spamming nothing I am simply asking if you guys as affiliates could give me advice if not that go &&& off I dont need links from a site with no page rank How could I be spamming if there is no way for anyone to even know who I am I thought this was a site that was here to help people with questions obviuosly its not And I never put any links all i did was show the name of my site I tried to aplogize for that and actually try to get advice in how to start obviuosly this site is a waste of time for me so close out my profile

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Dasilva
    The company and products are from very reputable companies...
    Wow! They sure ARE reputable. Ever heard of ill-repute?

X

No Longer Banned!
    Kevin Swam In The Pool And Hit The Wall ?.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Dasilva
    Dude I am not spamming nothing I am simply asking if you guys as affiliates could give me advice if not that go &&& off I don't need links from a site with no page rank How could I be spamming if there is no way for anyone to even know who I am I thought this was a site that was here to help people with questions obviously its not And I never put any links all i did was show the name of my site I tried to apologize for that and actually try to get advice in how to start obviously this site is a waste of time for me so close out my profile
    Kevin

This is a relationship Forum. Many peoples first priorities here are to know you {Note that this may not apply to every one though}. ~ Even though you are on a computer and many states away from them. Prior to you getting to the next phase, many will many to kick your tyres and try to feel like as though they know you. Even though this seems rather an impossible task to me.

I can see you becoming upset because you are not familiar with a group of people that has trust issues and requires you to pass certain {Sometimes rather uncertain too} hurdles prior to getting to the next level. However, please be aware that I can tell you that becoming upset is perfectly ok, just try to avoid showing it in the Forum. It very well could cause a feeding frenzy.

Also, Haiko is a very good guy. I hope you will take a step back and re evaluate your tactical position and ask Haiko what is the best way to approach this situation going forward.

As a side note: You may feel that Haiko is a jerk and that is mods are {I think the words Gestapo were used in another post, Am I right H. ?} the bad guys in this, however Haiko is in business to make money and as such I am guessing that he must somehow make money off the types of stuff you posted previously. Now, If that is the case, then your posts are being viewed for free and as such being derided as spam. Even if they are not meant to be such.

This Forum is NOT a waste of time, and I can assure you that if you put the effort in to it, it will be a life changing experience. It is best to check your ego at the door. Just in case you missed the invisible sign mentioning this fact at the front entrance.

You came the right place bro. Make the best of it.

My sincerest best wishes

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Williams; April 23rd, 2008 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Texas Spelling Spree....
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Steve, not worth sweet talking the guy, especially with the product he's pushing. Just let him gooooo.

X

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Kevin, if you are going to sell anything, you will need to learn how to write short properly constructed sentences that folks can understand.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    Steve, not worth sweet talking the guy, especially with the product he's pushing. Just let him gooooo.
    Boomers

OK. Thats no problem then. I hope I helped.

Steve

Exclamation Criminal
    Hey just before you guys think about doing any business with this guy, maybe you should check out his records!! I looked them up earlier today because I was considering, but I decided not to.

Check it out for yourself:
    http://courtconnect.courts.ri.gov/pl...ate=&end_date=

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY....MUST BE TROUBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Hilarious. First he's a spammer, but now he's back "without links" yet a rep worse than a spammer, this is really funny!

Gosh, those SERPS must really hurt!!!
    No kidding those SERPS hurt! Now he's up for felony drug possession with intent to sell and has a past record of resisting arrest, as well as animal abuse!
    Last edited by Boomers; May 13th, 2008 at 06:11 PM.

X

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread