Question Anyone make sales with UjENA Swimwear??
    I have been an affiliate of UjENA Swimwear for 6 month's now. I am making sales with all other sites I promote but none at all for UjENA. Does anyone here promote them?? Any sales?? Know anything about them?

Boca Raton, FL
    Hmmm, are you not receiving payment, or are you not even seeing sales? How is your traffic?

What other programs are you finding that convert well?

Personally I haven't made sales from them, but check your traffic and try to get more information on this. Don't let this pass by, let's hope you are not getting ripped off. This happens in the world of marketing

I have made a few sales with UjENA but not many compared to other swimwear providers. I was just asking a question to other affiliates who have tried to promote them and if they converted well or if they had any problems with their program. I am assuming that my original post was six month's ago not many affiliates here have tried their program.

I do not promote them but just wanted to add my $0.02 about them as a consumer. I used to buy their products when I was in college and size 0. (yes, sigh). Their sizes and swim wear tends to run small, and with the need for larger sizes nowadays, maybe their competitors, like Victoria Secret, offer a wider size range and they don't (didn't used to but don't know now).

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread