Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Sorry ShopAtHomeSelect
    First Declined Suspicious Activiry Affiliate for TheFurnitureParadise

Well, I like to be kind and use proper words and think like a lawyer and have those proper words in there such as 'alleged'. So just incase sorry ShopAtHomeSelect but it is 'alleged' that your site falls within our JRami TOS Letter F:

======
    F - verify that your site has no parasitic activity, too many pop-ups, or automatic downloadable software ( download software such as those within a banner or link from desktop supported technology companies, incentive type sites, toolbars, adware, spyware or variations there of that may redirect improperly are not approved at this time )
    ======

It is also in our performics Additional Terms and Conditions so for those sites thinking of joining, following, promoting with 'alleged' activity or similar activities can apply and join but will be declined.

I would say read our jrami tos first cause even merchants can't join jrami if they want us to allow this.

Good for you Jorge! I ran into the same problem with ShopAtHome a little over a month ago. They actually had the audacity to apply (and be denied) with us on four separate occasions. Watch out for applications from their parent company, Belcaro Group, other various names attached with the website as well. It got a little scary when I realized that they had used different contact names for each application. Just keep your eyes peeled.

15 years and counting
    They must like you very much to apply four times with different names. Just the way they apply to a merchant is scary. Imagine if each affiliate were doing the same. They really want "enhancing your customer's loyalty by adding value to your site! "

http and a telephoto
    They ask for other things too, even after you boot them. Apparently they don't check CJ internal email and don't notice when their links stop working....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

They must like you very much to apply four times with different names.
    No kidding. For about 2.9 seconds I was a little flattered and then went on freak-out mode for the next two days looking for possible duplicate apps from other known parasites. Lately I've felt more like a detective than an AM - I think I'm going to start wearing a badge around the office and making people call me Sara - Affiliate Investigator. It really just makes you appreciate the good guys even more.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara - NetShops
    Good for you Jorge! I ran into the same problem with ShopAtHome a little over a month ago. They actually had the audacity to apply (and be denied) with us on four separate occasions. Watch out for applications from their parent company, Belcaro Group, other various names attached with the website as well. It got a little scary when I realized that they had used different contact names for each application. Just keep your eyes peeled.
    Sara thanks will do look for them on all names, but I'm sure if any ethical abw affiliate sees them or their various domains in any of our programs 'by mistake' lol, they will alert me quick as a reminder.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Watch for SAHS/Belcaro resubmitting on networks like LinkShare. They must use a contact manager as it was an exact month to the date.

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    When they apply the url says shopathomeselect .com but resolves to

discounts. shopathome . com
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

Affiliate Manager GlobalGolf-Amanda's Avatar
    Apparently they also have some sort of site listed as a blog: zestbit.com. Might want to check for apps under that URL too.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Amanda Moralis
    GlobalGolf.com | GolfShoesOnly.com | TaylorMadeGolfPreOwned.com
    [URL=https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=2132449]Join our affiliate program![/URL] | [URL=http://globalgolfaff.blogspot.com/]GlobalGolf & GSO Affiliate Blog[/URL] | [URL=http://feeds.feedburner.com/ggaffs/]Coupon Feed[/URL]

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread