LS Direct Deposit issue, and no one to deal with
    I've been having a problem getting a response from LinkShare on (what I think is) a pretty urgent matter. Direct deposits have gone missing since I switched payment methods as my bank didn't provide transit # as part of my account info (fixed now). Translation: I haven't been paid. But LS interface shows I have.. and it's not a small amount to me.

I sent an email to general support, received quick response saying it was escalated to accounting. That was on April 8th. 4 follow-up emails later, no response whatsoever.

All I have been asking is for LS to acknowledge that these funds have NOT been paid to me yet, despite what the system shows. They're sitting in some banking black hole.

Today I decided to phone.. personal communication can be way more effective. What was I told..? To send an email... to the exact same address. Why.. so a 5th request can be ignored? There is no way to email accounting directly, no contact name. All I want is LS to agree the funds are missing, and I will be paid. At some point. I'm not fussy about when, just confirm the funds are missing.

Very frustrating.. I don't know why networks fail to realize that missing payments can be a rather urgent issue for affiliates.

ABW Ambassador
    How many direct deposits have you not received and going back how far?

This doesn't make sense because Linkshare will not even initiate direct deposit until you confirm the two small deposits, unless they no longer do that.

Interesting... no test was done on my account (obviously would have failed due to incomplete account info!). That's would be a good policy to put in place, similar to PayPal..

I'm missing 13 payments going back to January. It only occurred to me in late March that I hadn't received any chqs.. You know, there's something to be said for old-fashioned chqs, even tho when I say that, I remind myself of my retired uncle who won't use a bank card!

My LS sales have only really taken off in the past 2-3 months, which is why it took me 2 months to even notice.

ABW Ambassador
    Well, something is definitely fishy. Since you've gotten nowhere with LS Support, you may want to PM the Linkshare Moderator on ABW and ask for her help. You'll need to provide her with your Linkshare login name.

Someone from LS perhaps already stepped in, as I received a response to my support emails about 30 minutes ago! Payments will be reissued..

Thank you, if someone has been watching & reading

The original fault was mine, no question (just entered what my bank gave me), it's just worrisome when a system says you've been paid, and you haven't. I like the idea of testing the deposits, but I belong to both LS UK & US, so perhaps the problem stemmed from there (ie. which one is supposed to test the acct).

On an unrelated note, I just realized I can PM now! This day just keeps getting better...

ABW Ambassador
    Is tihs issue with Linkshare US or Linkshare UK?

Both... 10 from US, 3 from UK..

The new interface lists all payments for one channel, across both networks (not sure if old version did this, never used this reporting before)..

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread