about the price per lead for ebay.us
    what's the price of the commission of the every lead for the ebay.us

Ebay.Com = Ebay US= $25.00 30 day cookie. They must buy an item within 30 days after sign up or no $$$.

if ,they only sing up but ,buy nothing ,how much commission can i get .per lead

$0.00
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

$0,i don't think so ,i get commissions from ebay ,but i know they never buy something ,just sing up the member of the ebay

$0,i don't think so ,i get commissions from ebay ,but i know they never buy something ,just sing up the member of the ebay
    A new member must bid or buy to become active and trigger payment. So your right, they don't have to buy but they do have to bid.

bobby131313 thanks for you advice ,

Quote Originally Posted by bobby131313
    A new member must bid or buy to become active and trigger payment. So your right, they don't have to buy but they do have to bid.

So let me get this right. If they bid, we still get the $25.00 ? Don't they have to be the winning bidder ?

Quote Originally Posted by cliffmaster
    So let me get this right. If they bid, we still get the $25.00 ? Don't they have to be the winning bidder ?
    They have to at some point have the highest bid on a particular item, but yes, they don't have to win or buy something.

No, I don't think they have to have the highest bid at some point. They just have to bid.

There are two components to eBay earnings. First, registrations with a 30 day cookie. If somebody, registers, and never bids, you don't get credit for the registration. You earn $25 if they register and bid on something. They do not have to win or be the highest bidder, they just have to place a bid.

Second, bids and buy-it-nows have a 7 day cookie. Only in these cases does the person have to have a winning bid for you to get credit for the sale and make a commission.

No, I don't think they have to have the highest bid at some point. They just have to bid.
    Correct, you can be immediately outbid by a proxy and it still counts.

But technically, you were the high bidder, if even for a split second.

ABW Ambassador
    yep... it doesn't let you bid for an amount under the current bid. that wouldn't make much sense :P
    Hi, I'm a signature.

That was my point. You can bid and be outbid immediately. That does NOT count towards an ACRU. You either have to have the highest bid at some point, win an auction, or use BIN.

Just like you can bid on a reserve auction and unless you meet the reserve it doesn't count below the reserve as it's really not an official "bid" at that point.

So what I stated was correct.

That was my point. You can bid and be outbid immediately. That does NOT count towards an ACRU.
    It certainly does. It is a bid. Look at the bid history, next time it happens to you.

When you bid against a proxy, you become the high bidder, THEN eBay places another bid on behalf of the proxy holder, which outbids you.

Just like you can bid on a reserve auction and unless you meet the reserve it doesn't count below the reserve as it's really not an official "bid" at that point.
    That would be incorrect also. It is a bid, and the next bid must be higher than yours regardless of the reserve. It absolutely does count for an ACRU.

Actually it does not. Next time check it yourself. We have tested things a long time ago. If you bid on a reserve auction and don't met the reserve it does NOT count towards the ACRU. Just like if you bid on an item and don't beat the high bidder and are asked to bid a higher amount. Until you reach the highest amount it doesn't count towards an ACRU.

You either have to have (at some point) a high bid, winning bid, or use BIN.

I've confirmed both scenarios many times. I can follow visitors clicks straight from my web site into my own eBay auctions by IP. I see exactly what most of them do and when they do it. Plus I know my site members and can ask them if I'm not sure. I've seen it happen as little as a month ago.

But we can all believe what we want.

It's not a matter of believing what we want. It's not a mystery. You can ask ebay themselves about it.

The following comes directly from the eBay Partner Network - Payment Structure

Monthly new active users (ACRUs)

An end user (a) registers on the Participating Sites and Content for the first time within 30 days of clicking on a Link (b) confirms his or her registration and (c) visits Participating Sites and Content and places a bid or BIN to purchase an item within 30 days of the original registration.

The person does not have to "win" the bid for you to receive an ACRU. Just place a bid to purchase an item within 30 days of the original reg.

Exactly, place a bid means... well.... place a bid. Period. If the user places a bid and it shows on the bid history page.... they've placed a bid. Whether or not it's under the reserve or was immediately outbid is absolutely irrelevant. They placed a bid, which is exactly what's required.

Actually under reserve isn't really a bid. You have to reach the reserve in order for it to be counted as a "bid". You can keep saying it over and over again doesn't make it true. Just like if you get immediately outbid on an item it's not counted as a bid towards the ACRU.

ABW Ambassador
    How is a bid under a reserve amount not a bid? You won't win, but it's still a bid... An item w/ a reserve can have a hundred bids, but not sell if those bids don't meet or exceed the reserve amount.
    Hi, I'm a signature.

That is correct, but it's not a "successful" transaction or bid and therefore does not qualify for the ACRU. I can tell you I personally checked this out a few years back and it didn't work. Until I made a successful bid or BIN.

Ok I'm sure your testing from "a few years back" is still current. Because you still believe it, It must still be true. I apologize.

By the way, I'm sorry you're still getting a dime a bid. Many others and myself, have moved on.

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread