Hi from Internet Attorney
    First, thanks to Haiko for setting this section up. Second, I'd like to reiterate that I'm here to help affiliates, affiliate networks, and related businesses comply with existing internet marketing laws. A lot of affiliates and affiliate networks tend to have the same sorts of questions, so I'll try to frame my responses in ways that can help the most people.

I'm an attorney with a background of running my own Internet company as well as formerly being a General Counsel to an international affiliate marketing company. I have particular expertise in email marketing laws (both US and abroad), affiliate marketing laws (US and abroad), trademark, copyright and privacy laws.

Unfortunately my advice cannot be relied upon as legal counsel per se. View this forum as a first step. Because no one on this board has retained me for legal counsel, I need to stress that I am obviously not your attorney, nor can my advice be relied upon as such. My postings are to be seen as informational in nature.

If you require additional assistance on anything ranging from contracts, privacy reviews, email marketing reviews or anything else PM me. My certifications are available upon request.
    Last edited by internetattorney; April 24th, 2008 at 03:25 PM.

2. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread