Question Gifts For You Now?
    I'm just wondering other affiliates' impressions of the GiftsForYouNow.com's program. Good? Bad? Neutral? I'm looking for alternatives to Personal Creations.

GiftsForYouNow.com
    Hello MamaBear,
    My Name is Peter Pesce. I am the Internet Marketing Manager for GiftsForYouNow.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have as far as our Affiliate program. I will also be happy to work with you so that your Program with GiftsForYouNow.com is successful.
    Please feel free to contact me directly at ppesce@giftsforyounow.com.
    I look forward to working with you.
    Peter Pesce
    Internet Marketing Manager
    GiftsForYouNow.com

Hi Pete You probably don't remember me but I'm one of your affiiates.

MamaBear??? hmmm are you one of my long lost relatives I don't know about? Nice to meet a fellow bear

ok, can't tell ya a whole lot cos I haven't really been an affiliate with them for that long. What I can tell ya is that Pete is very nice, he has experience in the personalized gifts area from having worked for another merchant in that area and from my experience with him at least he's very attentive to his affiliates. He answers emails when ya email him, provides you with help when you ask him regarding any type of creative links you're lookin for or if ya have any questions or anything, etc.

I'm not one of the biggie affiliates so can't tell ya I've had a million sales with them but have had a sale since I've been in the program, so they do track.

About all I can tell ya about em. Hope that helps

Hi Purplebear!!
    Very nice Comment. I appreciate it.
    If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know...
    I am always listening!!

BTW: Sorry for the confusion earlier...

Peter Pesce
    Internet Marketing Manager
    GiftsForYouNow.com

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I just logged into LS... so far this month, they're converting at 8.33%.

That's very good.

Is anybody having any problems with any of their banners today? I was using a 120x60, clicked it to visit the site but came up with an error page. Checked the text links and they're working fine. I went to LS, got another 120x60 banner..... put it on the site but the same thing happened.

So.....any of you having a similar problem??

ok, I'm talkin to myself lol Umm if any of you are using any of the generic 120x60 banners.....you may not realize it but you are having a problem with it, too. Just clicked the two at LS (there are only 2 generic for that size...not sure if any others are like it or not. Did check a Christmas one of that size and it worked ok) So....since both of them came up with an error page, too it's evidently something wrong on their end. Not sure if that means LS tho or GFYN.

After clicking the link, looking up at the url in the browser, it's got 2 www....blah, blahs in the url. Only one in the actual code for the link but I don't know if it's something GFYN or LS would be doin that makes it have the 2 in the link. So....guess I'm emailing Pete now to try to find out.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread