Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Wow. I Won! Lucky Me!!
    Just got this in my inbox............

BIG LOTTERY FUND
    BIRMINGHAM CENTRE,
    APEX HOUSE 3 EMBASSY DRIVE EDGBASTON,
    BRIMINGHAM B15 1TR,
    UNITED KINGDOM.

We are pleased to inform you that as a result of our recent BIG LOTTERY FUND PROGRAMME DRAWS (#1001) held on the 1ST of April, 2008 through computer ballot system Your email,is attached to ticket number 023-1856-790-279, with serial number 5073-10 drew the lucky numbers 43-58-42-37-69-72 Bonus No. 7, and consequently won the lottery in the first category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of ?2,500,000.00 POUNDS STERLING.{Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds sterling} in cash credited to file REF: BLF/26510460037/02.

This is from total prize money of ?25,000,000.00 shared among Ten Lucky international winners in this category.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 30,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America, Asia, and Africa as part of International Promotions Program.

You have to send following details in order to facilitate the processing and release of your winning.

Name: ..............................
    Nationality:........................
    Country of residence: ..............
    Tel number: ........................
    Sex: ...............................
    Winning E-mail Address:.............
    Draw Number:........................
    Amount Won:.........................
    Ticket Number:......................
    Winning Numbers:....................
    Serial Number:......................

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some winners.You are requested tocontact your claims officer Mr. Glenn Roeder,to assist you with the processing of your winnings and subsequent payments.

Congratulations! It may cost you a few thousand to claim your prize but that's a small price to pay. It'll be way worth it!

X

Looking for my checkbook now.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts
    Looking for my checkbook now.
    Don't spend it all in one place!!

I can't believe people seriously fall for this stuff. It seriously blows my mind that they were even capable of creating an email account lol.

The funniest thing is when you look at the google adwords in this thread..... Look at all the sites that pop up....wow. 5,000.00 dollars before I sleep tonight...I've got to check that out.....

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDayRegistry
    I can't believe people seriously fall for this stuff.
    I can't believe people open and read it!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Take us to DisneyWorld..LOL

That's a lot of money! Just keep 'em in sterlings!!

G.

Now what would be really cool is if you took those numbers and played the mega-million here and WON!!!! Maybe this is a sign....

This sounds like a real mystery with this talk of poison...

From James Kohan

Hello

My name is James Kohan from Cote d'Ivoire. I am 19 years old and a student before now.

Please I would like you to assist me as urgent as you can, My father George Kohan was a wealthy cocoa merchant. Trouble began early last year when my father's associates began suspecting that my father is not giving proper accounts of all the tonnes of cocoa being cultivated by local farmers in some villages. As a result of this, he was poisioned by his associates.

At his hospital bed ,he revealed to me the reasons of his sickness and a deposit he made in a prime Bank here,the money is 5.5 million American Dollars .which he made me the next of kin, being the only son. He advised me that in case he dies, that I should not stay in this country Cote d' Ivoire because his associates may equally kill me hence my mother had died when i was two years of age of breast cancer.

He also instructed that , I should look for a foreign partner who will help me to transfer the money out of this place Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire,

Based on this, I had to contact you bearing in mind that you will be humane enough to protect my life.

My father finally died on the 5th of january,2008 and since then, I am out of school and went into hiding because of my father's associates and only Uncle. All the relevant documents of the deposited in a Prime Bank here by my late father, are with me now.

I am ready to give you 15% of the total money, if you can help me transfer this money into your account as my guidian, for onward investment in your country as advised by my late father before he died.

Please contact me immediately so that I stop further contacts and please,remember the urgency and confidentiality my mail require.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Truly
    James Kohan

After seeing your recent winnings, Seymour, I am now considering myself one of the unluckiest people around. Can you tell me your strategy? lol.

-sfcom

Cool
    You're all too late.

I've already claimed it.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread