ABW Ambassador
    I did a post a little while ago and refered to merchants who associated with parasites as "parasite partnering" merchants.

I hereby propose that we hence forward refer to all merchants who support parasites as: "PP Merchants" as an acronyn for "parasite partnering".

Of course, in keeping in touch with our professional image you may also refee to them "PeePee merchants" or even "PooPoo Mechants" as well. Either of these are appropriate in referencing the acronyn as well since these merchants don't care if they flush our earnings down the toilet or even let the industry go to the crapper.

I invite all others to support the use of the new acronym in giving merchants willing to screw us over with the rightfull and just negative connotation they deserve.

It's Poon

It's Friday

It's PP time!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

ABW Ambassador
    First post with a sig! Had to test it out.

PeePee merchants with PooPoo policies allow our earnings to be flushed down the crapper.

ABW Ambassador
    PP Merchants I love it! LMAO
    Cazzie

Join the Fight! Parasite Free In 2003!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Poonmiester has been on a roll.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Poon,

Maybe you member status should be changed to "Super Duper PP Stirrer"

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

Not a bad idea Ms.B.

He is napping right now, so should we do a frank on him?

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

This just in!
    The Publisher Code of Conduct has been updated. Please see the changes listed below.

Interference with referrals. No Web publisher ("Publisher") or software download technology provider ("Technology Provider") may interfere with or seek to influence improperly the referral of a potential customer or visitor ("End-User") to the Web site of an online advertiser ("Advertiser"). No Publisher or Technology Provider will automatically replace or alter any component of a Service Provider's technology that results in a reduction of any compensation earned by another Publisher. For example, a Publisher or Technology Provider may not use methods or technology to automatically replace a Service Provider's tracking identifier of another Publisher with its own Service Provider's tracking identifier or otherwise intercept or redirect an End-User from being referred by another Publisher.
    Ramifications for Interfering with referrals. Any Web publisher (“Pusher”) or software download technology provider ("Thieving Scumbag") that interferes with a potential customer or visitor ("End-User") to the Web site of an online advertiser ("Advertiser") will be told to stop. If they persist they will be told to stop again with “I mean it!” thrown in for good measure.
    Advertisers that partner with technology providers (parasites). Any advertiser that partners with a known technology provider (parasite partnering) will be told to stop. If the Poo Poo Merchants persist they will be told to stop or were telling Mom!

Retired Member
    ppmerchants.com is available. Someone should purchase it and publish all the ppmerchants.

Retired Member

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well the PeePee or PooPoo Merchants should have their butts restricted to using the single PortaPotty at a KISS concert. The day a PPmerchant concentrates on conversion ratios and ROI from referral traffic will be the day they boot out all B-a-HO's out of their roster of affiliates.

I blame it upon lazy advertising mindset AM's managing these programs on auto-pilot. No AM who partners with a slew of parasites earns or deserves their pay check as they have no desire to work to make targeted affiliate traffic convert better than untargeted SE traffic. Reality is a PPmerchant is stupid. If they are only interested in scrapping off new customers with minimum commission exposure then the BHO got them hooked up to a perminent emema bag.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BLFH (Ms. B):
    Poon,

Maybe you member status should be changed to "Super Duper PP Stirrer" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That can be done

I'd rather focus on the positive (will be up very soon) -- awarding the following seal/endorsement to the ones who are clean:

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    cdc - for a newbie according to your post count you have a very firm grasp of the COC.

Thanks for the laugh - I really enjoyed you post! I enjoyed all of it but this part was the best to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If they persist they will be told to stop again with “I mean it!” thrown in for good measure. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PeePee merchants with PooPoo policies allow our earnings to be flushed down the crapper.

ABW Ambassador
    OK - I just noticed my member status was officially changed! I guess I better go make the rounds at the "poo poo merchant" forums and do some stirring.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread