Be an Angel - or support our Angel
    Angel is going to be taking part in the 60-mile walk for Breast Cancer 3-day, September 12-14, 2008 as a part of Team Affiliate Marketers Worldwide here in sunny Seattle (at least it's been sunny for about 15 minutes so far this spring).

Visit http://www.60-milewalk.com/ to join the walk, or make a donation. For more information visit the blog at: Affiliate Marketers Give Back
    Jessie Jones
    Create your custom affiliate store with PopShops.
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

AWESOME! Woo hoo! That's such a great thing on your part, Angel. And I got to be the first donation! FIRST!

I hiked the Grand Canyon twice for the Leukemia Society and the fundraising can be challenging, especially with the current state of the economy. Good luck to you. I have friends that have done the 3-day and it's something you'll never forget.

Joyce

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joyaz
    AWESOME! Woo hoo! That's such a great thing on your part, Angel. And I got to be the first donation! FIRST!

I hiked the Grand Canyon twice for the Leukemia Society and the fundraising can be challenging, especially with the current state of the economy. Good luck to you. I have friends that have done the 3-day and it's something you'll never forget.

Joyce
    Thanks Joyce for the support! Haven't done such a long trek since the last time I hiked the Canyon more than ten years ago. Working on getting ready for it now. Funny thing is once I saw great people like Missy were flying to Seattle just to participate, I felt that it would be both an experience and a cause that I couldn't miss out on.

Angel
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Come on, everybody! I'm sure Popshops is the reason you've made extra money so it's the least you can do to "pay it back" a bit. Show Angel how much you appreciate all his hard work.

Trust me, I know that every donation helps, even if it's a small one. They really add up.

Donate Now

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread