Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up $1,000 to give away on ChecksUnlimited / GoldenCAN
    Those of you that had been waiting, it's here, at last ...

ChecksUnlimited is now available on GoldenCan for FREE ...

Now you can join and start promoting the #1 affiliate program on SAS's Top 100 Power Rank, with one line of code - FREE.

For more information, please see GoldenCan's page here.

Lock and load folks, this is going to get very interesting very soon ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

We have $1,000 to give away for a GoldenCAN / ChecksUnlimited promotion ...

Question is, do we give it all at once or we break it up in smaller increments?

We want to award cash for GoldenCAN users on ChecksUnlimited ... what do you suggest?

Thoughts?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Have a big giveaway Andy, a thousand smackers is whole lot of moolah....
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Nobody wants a piece of the 1k ?

OK - How big a piece is up for grabs? Earned or Luck? Targeted for the "big" players (PPC, Couponers, etc), or will small SEO guys be able to qualify?

I know, I know - waaaay too many questions. But I did just put up a "home page" GC installation on one of my checks sites. Easy to do, for sure and even looks good, even though I have not yet tweaked the colors/styles.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    OK - How big a piece is up for grabs? Earned or Luck? Targeted for the "big" players (PPC, Couponers, etc), or will small SEO guys be able to qualify?

I know, I know - waaaay too many questions. But I did just put up a "home page" GC installation on one of my checks sites. Easy to do, for sure and even looks good, even though I have not yet tweaked the colors/styles.
    I have a grand, you guys tell me how to distribute it ... afterall, how many times you YOU get to create the contest rules?

OK - yesterday I had the "first sale" from your GoldenCAN / ChecksUnlimited promotion. (Took a while, but the site I tried it on is not highly trafficked .)

Here's the interesting part: The sale was for a total of $2.68. Try as I might I could not find anything that would sell for only $two-sixty-eight. The Commission was correct at fifty-four cents. The "referring banner" was a Disney/Dumbo check image.

Not complaining - 'cause a sale's a sale. But very curious about the item sold.

Also posting to let you know that the GoldenCAN feature does work - and to gently bump this thread...and to get some contest parameters. (Sent you a PM last week with a "crazy comment" but have not heard back yet. )
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    OK - yesterday I had the "first sale" from your GoldenCAN / ChecksUnlimited promotion. (Took a while, but the site I tried it on is not highly trafficked .)

Here's the interesting part: The sale was for a total of $2.68. Try as I might I could not find anything that would sell for only $two-sixty-eight. The Commission was correct at fifty-four cents. The "referring banner" was a Disney/Dumbo check image.

Not complaining - 'cause a sale's a sale. But very curious about the item sold.

Also posting to let you know that the GoldenCAN feature does work - and to gently bump this thread...and to get some contest parameters. (Sent you a PM last week with a "crazy comment" but have not heard back yet. )
    Congrats B,

GoldenCAN definitely works, we have many other affiliates generating sales using the GC application. Thank you for confirming how easy it is to set up, use and get sales...

I will track down your order and get you order specifics, im curious as well, most of our orders are for much higher than that. I will let you know by later today or tomm. ( I'm on vacation this week, i'm typing this from the Atlantis in the Bahamas)

Spoke to CU on Friday and we are looking at al the scenarios for the contest, your suggestion is included. We want more feedback and some other ideas from other checks affiliates as well....

Thank you for your support, we will create this promotion soon ....

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    ......I will track down your order and get you order specifics, im curious as well, most of our orders are for much higher than that. I will let you know by later today or tomm. ( I'm on vacation this week, i'm typing this from the Atlantis in the Bahamas) ......
    Don't you dare! I appreciate the feedback, but you are on VACATION. I understand how it is - I am always "checking in" no matter where I am, and I definitely take care of things that must be done. However, my inquiry does not fit the "must" category; it should certainly wait until you get back to the office.

Enjoy yourself and have a great week. Just don't go in the deep water, have a touch of that "local" rum instead - that's my recommendation...

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread