ABW Ambassador
    Anybody A Current Or Past Member Of Classmates.com?
    If so, was just wondering if you were a past member, did you have much difficulty canceling your membership, have heard some horror stories.

If you're a current member, how do you like it.

I'm signed up to the basic, free level and was thinking of just upgrading for a month or 2 to check out some stuff I can't see now. This is a reunion year for my schools and I went to 3 different high schools so I've been getting a lot of notices lately and some other things. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    If so, was just wondering if you were a past member, did you have much difficulty canceling your membership, have heard some horror stories.

If you're a current member, how do you like it.

I'm signed up to the basic, free level and was thinking of just upgrading for a month or 2 to check out some stuff I can't see now. This is a reunion year for my schools and I went to 3 different high schools so I've been getting a lot of notices lately and some other things. Thanks.
    I did that exact thing late last year. I upped to the gold membership to try it out, but didn't really get into it and subsequently forgot about it. One day I noticed the charge on a cc bill, that reminded me to unsubscribe, which I did. That was back in February, it seemed straightforward, and so far no problems.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Trust,

I've never really had any problems. I am not an active member, although I've signed up for the Gold Membership a few times so I could get in contact with a few classmates. The free service won't let you send e-mails to people (at least it didn't a few years ago ).

I never had any problems cancelling.

-Renee

I sign up now and then but always cancel and stick with the free.
    I actually received a couple of messages in Feb so I signed up again at that time and it was family trying to track me down. Useful that way.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

ABW Ambassador
    Alright thanks for the replies. Think I'll just try the 3 months for $15 and then cancel.

Ride It Like You Stole It CowgirlUp's Avatar
    Yeah, same here. Tried the gold membership and had a few friends contact me but other than that didn't really see any benefit to the paid subscription.
    Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread