Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Exclamation So Addicted
    superCool never should have joined this forum. Now superCool is ABW pure. Addicted with no sign of control in sight. Hopefully it will subside in time, but right now I am checking this board all the time.

Thanks to all of you who put up with superCool. I know it can be a challenge when I lay the deep. That's just superCool's way and I hope you understand. My mantra "be cool" - live it, love it, learn it.

superCool often wonders how many people have already added him to their IGNORE list.

Anyway, superCool is addicted, superCool thanks you all for participating, and superCool hopes to be cool with you. A special thanks to those who include a homepage in their profile. Many good viewings have been had by superCool.

Do any of you cats have any suggestions on how to best use ABW? It's a big beautiful place, with many nooks and crannies to explore. superCool has recently learned to view the New Posts and pick and choose which ones deserve his attention. Is that the best way to get a handle on this wonderful place?

Thank you friends, until we meet again...superCool

ABW Ambassador
    "superCool often wonders how many people have already added him to their IGNORE list."

Trust thinks the number will rise the more you talk in the third person. Trust believes this is a real possibility. Trust must go now, there is basketball to be watched. No matter how superCool you are, you can't match my design capabilities since they're just Super Kick Ass, so don't even try - http://www.geocities.com/superkickassdesign/

Trust my friend - superCool is in awe of your majestic display of web wizardry. That site is BAD with a capital BAD. So bad it's good. You have humbled superCool and that is not an easy task. I know site copying is taboo, but that site surely tempts this mortal.

Regarding the third person remark, superCool can't help himself. There are three of us here and it's always the last one who gets to speak. The third person of me, myself and I. It has to wear off soon, but how will everyone know how super cool superCool is? I do agree though, hopefully the third person thing will morph into something equally displeasing.

Ignore if you dare (click, click, click, click - the sound of a billion Ignore clicks)

ABW Ambassador
    supercool, you're growing on me.

I don't really know why, but you're lingo is very soothing to my ears. May i ask where you're from originally. It's sounds very mysterious.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Trust thinks the number will rise the more you talk in the third person.
    Hey superCool, I think you kinda deserved that one!

Here's how I browse ABW. Like you found, I use the ### New Posts link at the top and peruse the threads that interest me. I refresh again to pick up any that just showed up. Then I click MARK ALL AS READ to shorten the list. Wait a few minutes and click ### New Posts again. Course I'm pretty new around here too so there may be better ways. I'd like to know if so.

Search is the other way to find what you're looking for. The search capability is a little limited though and sometimes not particularly accurate. Don't why that is, but with a little persistence you can find what you're looking for.

Here's some reading about ABW addictions. More links inside...
    A. A.

X

Talking
    "superCool often wonders how many people have already added him to their IGNORE list."

Trust thinks the number will rise the more you talk in the third person. Trust believes this is a real possibility. Trust must go now, there is basketball to be watched. No matter how superCool you are, you can't match my design capabilities since they're just Super Kick Ass, so don't even try - http://www.geocities.com/superkickassdesign/
    Trustno1,

Now I am going to have to send you that !

You mention that superCool was talking in the third person, but all this time I thought that I was reading his posts on the third dimension!

Hey superCool, are you an too?

I'm becoming addicted to ABW too...but I don't talk in the third person.

Dear sweet Aunt Lily, be careful my darling, for superCool can be dangerously intoxicating.....and the hangover? oh the hangover. superCool is originally from many places, and if you think that's not possible, then you just don't know superCool.

Thanks for the tips Boomers. superCool had not seen your AA post but understands completely. superCool hopes to break the addiction soon. Otherwise super affiliate status will be nothing but a sweet dream. Too much time reading and not enough time doing could = failure.

superCool is not and has never been an , although he has heard that question many many times.

superCool has to be who he is - lucky for him that's just plain awesome.

superCool---I am looking for a tattoo sponsorship. If you can fund it that would be superCool.

Thanks,

-sfcom

"superCool often wonders how many people have already added him to their IGNORE list." Trust thinks the number will rise the more you talk in the third person.
    Leeann thinks Trust has a good point. Somehow talking to superCool makes me feel like I'm gossiping ...about superCool..lol
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

LOL baby LOL

you made superCool laugh .... and superCool likes to laugh

thank you

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superCool
    superCool never should have joined this forum. Now superCool is ABW pure. Addicted with no sign of control in sight. Hopefully it will subside in time, but right now I am checking this board all the time.
    heh heh heh - welcome to the addiction. It doesn't get "better" - you'll just get more and more addicted until you succumb and make ABW part of your work day. You'll also be learning here so kick off your shoes, get comfortable and partake of the knowledge.

And yeah, the third person crap is annoying but it's your hook so please keep it entertaining or inspiring or whatever it is you do that you need a hook to work it. It'll get real old real quick without substance to back it up.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

superCool, your "tone" reminds me of one of those late night radio DJ's (perhaps more from the 70's & 80's) trying to put everyone in a mellow mood with his voice, his words and his music. I agree with Aunt Lily.

Jim

His speak style reminds me of my children when they are talking to me about their other siblings. They always say "my sister or my brother" like I'm not there mother.
    LeDonna
    Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who do

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Visitourmall is also getting kinda bored with the third person. But Visitourmall has a short attention span.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Guinn
    superCool, your "tone" reminds me of one of those late night radio DJ's (perhaps more from the 70's & 80's) trying to put everyone in a mellow mood with his voice, his words and his music. I agree with Aunt Lily.

Jim
    You're absolutely right Jim! I couldn't figure out what part of my past he was pinging on. Thank you for putting me out of my misery. I use to sit up nights working late, listening to this guy on the radio that sounded just like this.

Oh ya. Wolfman Jack many times referred to himself in the third person.

For the uninformed, Wolfman Jack was a '60s, hairy, raspy sounding DJ spinning pop tunes from "The Big X" south of the border where they could broadcast high powered signals (above the US legal limit). Seems like they boasted a megawatt of power. We could receive him in Northern Cal at night when the signal would come booming in.

X

Sounds like someone is trying to optimize this post for their chosen keyword. Hmmm nice try.
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by niche
    Sounds like someone is trying to optimize this post for their chosen keyword. Hmmm nice try.
    ??

X

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by niche

Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    ??
    Some people are way more cynical than us, Boomers. I would have never put that together but makes some kind of sense i f you're jaded. LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

you are a very perceptive lot you! as a matter of fact, before superCool was quite so super and cool, he heard the calling of the radio DJ lifestyle. a siren's call actually. He had a one-night gig at a rock station in Phoenix. "One-night gig" just about says it all. superCool did score some free tickets to see the Ramones and The Kinks, but the long term viability of his radio persona was not evident at the time. Shown the door on day uno. Sure it scarred superCool....deeply, oh so deeply. Semi-daunted, superCool tried it again in a smaller market (Joplin, MO) but was soundly rebuffed once more.

superCool likes to believe he was ahead of his time.....and still is to this day. sometimes average humans just aren't ready for superCool. what can a superCool being do?

great memories have been stirred in this one, 4 hours of bliss in the desert. Thanks to all.
    Last edited by superCool; May 6th, 2008 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Some people are way more cynical than us, Boomers. I would have never put that together but makes some kind of sense i f you're jaded. LOL
    Hmmm, Google boomers. 9,450,000 results. Let's see, at a hundred results per page I have only 94,499 pages left to look for MY boomers in.

Ok, gotta optimize optimize optimize.

Gotta put boomers . com in my sig. Oh boom...uh...bummer! I don't own boomers . com!

Ok then, think KEYWORD. Ah boomer...uh bummer! I don't do PPC.

Uh maybe there's a boomers aff program around here somewhere. Google boomers affiliate... Ohoooo, "Attention Baby Boomers - Make Money With Affiliate Programs".

OOOOKAY!

Boomers BOOMERS booomers bloomers bombers bonkers boinkers bankers bilkers bikers...

X

Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    Boomers BOOMERS booomers bloomers bombers bonkers boinkers bankers bilkers bikers...
    Calm down Fuzz butt, you're gonna hurt yourself.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

superCool still doesn't get it, but superCool thinks third-person speak is a great way to drop your own name

Quote Originally Posted by superCool
    superCool still doesn't get it, but superCool thinks third-person speak is a great way to drop your own name
    Rematt thinks that 3rd person speak is somewhat annoying, but whatever floats your boat. Rematt isn't above being annoying in his own special way.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast