Ebay rep on ABW + help on ebay application
    hi,

is there an ebay rep here on ABW?

i am an active ebay aff on CJ unfortunately, i cant seem to get a response from my ebay network program application.

anybody got tips on how to get appoved fast?
    [url=http://abestweb.com/][B][COLOR=Red]Affiliate Marketing Forum[/COLOR][/B][/url]

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Have not seen anyone from eBay respond to any of the posts here.

It seems, though, that most applications were approved very quickly, so if you have not yet done so, you should contact eBay rather than just continue waiting. Also, check your spam filters - eBay emails may not have gotten through to your inbox.

People who have posted complaints about app delays and rejections seem to have primarily been from outside the US.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

thanks AffiliateHound,

i double checked my spam folder but no news of the ebay application.

i reapplied using the old email and i seem have applied before. would not accept my application using the old email anymore. so i applied using the another email.

got this auto reply.

Thank you for applying to the eBay Partner Network. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application at this time. If you have questions regarding this process, please contact eBay Partner Network customer support.
    I guess they auto decline non-us partner applicants.

I'll try emailing cust support.
    [url=http://abestweb.com/][B][COLOR=Red]Affiliate Marketing Forum[/COLOR][/B][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by prix
    thanks AffiliateHound,

i double checked my spam folder but no news of the ebay application.

i reapplied using the old email and i seem have applied before. would not accept my application using the old email anymore. so i applied using the another email.

got this auto reply.

I guess they auto decline non-us partner applicants.

I'll try emailing cust support.
    There was quite a lot of discussion about ePN declining non-US applications in a thread in the ABW ePN forum. Don't remember which thread but you can probably search it out.

X

Quote Originally Posted by Boomers
    There was quite a lot of discussion about ePN declining non-US applications in a thread in the ABW ePN forum. Don't remember which thread but you can probably search it out.
    thanks Boomers!. will do.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    We have cooties, don't you know.

Most non us sites have been declined. Many horror stories on ebays own epn bulliten board about this subject.

Most non us sites have been declined.
    ...and you know this how? I doubt very much most have been declined since I've only seen about 40 or so saying they've been declined. If most have been declined I would think you'd see a whole lot more screaming than there is.

40 is too much IMO bobby. If they were approved on CJ to sell ebay, why is ebay declining them now ? Anyhow go over to ebay's epn board and read it's all there.

I go to the ePN board every single day. I also go to many other boards every day. I have seen no more than 40 total complaining that they were rejected, and some of what I've seen are surely dupes across different boards.

40 across the entire network is almost certainly minuscule and to make a statement like "Most non us sites have been declined." is just extremely haphazard and unjustified.

If they were approved on CJ to sell ebay, why is ebay declining them now?
    There could be a million reasons all of which really don't matter. It's eBay's baby and if they want to reject all .ru domains, or any other, they are certainly entitled. Try to register on one of my sites with a .ru domain and see what happens.

Sure some legit ones may get thrown out, but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, especially in business. I'm sure they are doing what's best for them just like Bobby does what's best for Bobby.

Go ahead and bash me now, I can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby131313
    I'm sure they are doing what's best for them just like Bobby does what's best for Bobby.
    YOU'VE got it now... The third person virus!

Total agreement on your point here...

X

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar

There could be a million reasons all of which really don't matter. It's eBay's baby and if they want to reject all .ru domains, or any other, they are certainly entitled. Try to register on one of my sites with a .ru domain and see what happens.
    actually Ebay doesn't care what the domain is. They are just going by where the affiliate lives.

Well at least it will be only 40 of them. Theres still hope.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread