A good Golf Clubs and accessories affiliate program
    anyone recommend one that does well?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    I know there is gigagolf.com

When I was an affiliate, I did well with them.

I know that their PM left and their prog. is in limbo though..

Other golf stores out there
    -GolfSmith -CJ
    -Edwin Watts

Austad's Golf has a really solid program through CJ and I think they just launched on Pepperjam. From what I've seen, they have the highest commission rates for a full-line, name-brand golf retailer. They've been around for 40+ years and I like the fact that they are still family-owned. (Given, I'm a little biased as it's my family's business ) I can put you in touch with the program manager to discuss if you'd like.

ABW Ambassador
    Oh, didn't know that, that's cool.

I'm not sure Edwin Watts still has a program? If they do, it's pretty exclusive, I used to have them and did great but now they're gone.

Besides what's already been mentioned, some merchants I have:
    The Golf Warehouse - Performics
    Pro Golf - Linkshare
    Pinemeadow Golf - CJ
    Golfballs.com - Linkshare
    3Balls.com - Linkshare
    Knetgolf.com - Linkshare
    Callaway Preowned - CJ
    any sporting goods merchant
    probably amazon

what about medicus through shareasale they are in the power 100 seem like they must be doing well

ABW Ambassador
    You don't know until you try them out.

Oh, didn't know that, that's cool.
    Yep - it's a secret, little-known fact. Although not so little-known anymore! I actually worked in the family biz until moving to Netshops recently, so I'm pretty familiar with all of the golf merchants out there.

Medicus has a really strong game-improvement product line, (they make golf training aids) but they are a vendor, not a merchant so you are limited to only their products. Actually any reputable golf merchant will carry Medicus, so you definitely won't miss any sales. To my knowledge Medicus doesn't actually sell any clubs or accessories, only training aids.

Pinemeadow has great commissions (and a great team) but are private-label only. Meaning that they don't carry Callaway, TaylorMade, Titleist, etc.

KnetGolf also has a really great commission rate, but they are also private-label only. They do carry used name-brand though.

Callaway Golf Pre-Owned has a great accessory selection and of course they have every Callaway golf club known to man. The only other brands they carry are pre-owned. Again though, the people are great.

Amazon actually gets all of their golf products through feeds from the major golf retailers so you'll get a much better payoff if you work directly with the merchant in most cases.

Also like Trust said, most big-box stores like Dicks will also carry golf products, but you'll most likely see better conversions if you send your customers to a niche golf store.

The golf industry is actually surprisingly small (like every other industry, most of the mom and pop shops are dying off) If you're looking for a merchant with a full product line of name brand clubs and accessories, you'll want to narrow in on:

TGW
    GolfSmith
    Dicks Sporting Goods (bought out Golf Galaxy last year)
    GolfBalls
    3Balls
    Edwin Watts (I'm pretty sure they're still up and running, but definitely could be wrong)
    And of course...Austad's Golf

Affiliate Manager GlobalGolf-Amanda's Avatar
    Hey - nobody mentioned us!

//begin shameless plug//
    We carry all of the major brands, Callway, Nike, Taylor Made, etc., plus pre-owned inventory. We also carry lots of accessories in addition to clubs, like bags, carts, balls, apparel, you name it.

Let me know if you want more info... amanda AT globalgolf DOT com.

\\end shameless plug\\
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Amanda Moralis
    GlobalGolf.com | GolfShoesOnly.com | TaylorMadeGolfPreOwned.com
    [URL=https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=2132449]Join our affiliate program![/URL] | [URL=http://globalgolfaff.blogspot.com/]GlobalGolf & GSO Affiliate Blog[/URL] | [URL=http://feeds.feedburner.com/ggaffs/]Coupon Feed[/URL]

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread