How often do you get those days?
    How often do you find yourself looking at affiliate programs, looking for new domain names.. and basically spending your day doing squat all

Does posting replies on ABW count as doing something? If not, then yes, I have many days of not doing squat...Fridays especially.

Tgif

days doing nothing??? Hardly any

days accomplishing nothing? Waaaay more than I aught to. :

ABW Ambassador
    I have a rule. As soon as a merchant approves me, I MUST create a high-quality page promoting that merchant. (I plan to reach 850 merchants by summer)

Another rule I have is that EVERYDAY I must review the pages I wrote for at least 20 merchants and revise if necessary.

Basically every six weeks I've reviewed all of my existing pages and written lots of new ones. As the number of merchants increases this will probably be an 11-week cycle.

So I don't have a lot of time to waste. The rules cut down on mindless internet wandering and keep me in touch with my sites.
    Last edited by Aunt Lily; May 2nd, 2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: hit the wrong button

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Lily
    I don't have a lot of time to waste. The rules cut down on mindless internet wandering and keep me in touch with my sites.
    Aunt Lily, sounds like you have your ducks in a row. I love working with proactive affiliates! We're a credit report merchant, if you're looking to adding to your 850 then feel free to send me an email. We're always looking to work directly with publishers. I'd love to be apart of helping you reach your goal.

I do try and at least achieve a few things every day but i still get days where i just spend the entire day wandering around the net and just researching and not really achieving much.

In the early days I used to spend a lot of time examining and re-examining my none existent stats and other none productive stuff

Somewhere along the line, a light came on. This IS a real business and since then I find that i spend the majority of my time building the business
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread