Tracking/sales on the fritz again?
    About the middle of April, things started to home in on "normalcy" compared to the month before at CJ... until the last 3 days. Sales are in the shitter again.

ACRU numbers still haven't returned to normal at all.

Just me?
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

I have not seen one ACRU this month and all my links were switched on the 1st of April.

On 5/2/2008 I saw my last ACRU. Traffic to EPN is up, first bids are up but nothing.

There is definitely a problem. I just wish eBay would give us a "We know there is a problem...we're working on it." message.

It's so frustrating.

Maybe the problem was with inflated/inaccurate earnings at CJ?? The reason for the change??

Maybe the problem was with inflated/inaccurate earnings at CJ??
    Not likely since all CJ did was report what eBay told them to, eBay has done all tracking via rover since 2006.

ABW Ambassador
    Got my first ACRU via EPN on 5/10/08. Otherwise it's been a pretty good month so far...
    Hi, I'm a signature.

We have been getting ACRUs since EPN began. However they are not tracking properly and I am still running further tests and it is showing some alarming daily issues. One day things are nearly 100%, and while other days are nearly 90-100% dropped. That is NOT a good sign.

I'm seeing absolutely bizarre click numbers for this month in the EPN reporting, which do not correlate at ALL to my site traffic. According to EPN, I've sent 3x the number of clicks in the first 12 days of May as I did in all of April. My site statistics do not bear this out.

My April revenue was down 40% from March, and May looks to be down 60% from March, with steady, to increased traffic being sent.

I've tested all links; I've verified through transaction reports that each campaign has had at least one conversion. My sample size is large enough (easily 4 figures per month in revenue) that I cannot believe it is simply random aberration.

eBay reps have ceased posting on their own board. No announcements forthcoming from eBay in ANY capacity. There are enough people complaining about huge downward numbers that this has to be more than isolated.

Now that the system is a "black box" where no one but eBay has access to the real numbers, how does one prove anything is wrong? We're at the mercy of eBay's ethics (HA!).

When does the line between incompetence and outright fraud get crossed, and at what point does this become fodder for a class action lawsuit? Every day this goes on, hundreds of thousands of dollars are being taken from affiliate pockets and into eBay's coffers.
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread