Sad

ABW Ambassador
    Sad to see you can buy silence of the truth on these forums.

Also sad someone can make claims against me I am not allowed to defend.

SO I will do it now.

Find me the post where as tom claims - i bash thmedia - and I will donate $100 in your name to your favorite charity.

Affiliate markerting is about trust. Trust that you will get paid. Trust the clicks will count. Why play around with that trust over the RS stuff?

And Haiko, the topic was stayign on target, discussing the matter. Why lock it? If what I was saying was not true, i invite Tom to sue me for libel.

Chet

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'll tip-toe out of this one and go investigate.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    This thread is a clear violation of ABW TOS:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Board moderators' decisions (editing, moving, deleting of single posts or entire threads) are final. You will accept this. Also, you will not re-edit a message that has already been edited by a moderator out of defiance of the original edit. Starting discussing such a decision on the board, will get you either a ban-warning or banned. If you feel that you have be treated wrongly, send an email with your complaints to haiko@abestweb.com and we will look into it and review the decision made. During the review period we may disable your access to the board and/or close the appropriate thread. Any creation of new aliases on the board by an offender will immediately result in full denial of review and a full ban.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As such I'm locking it also.

Chet, ban warning. Please follow the guidelines above if you have issues.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

Re-opened just to answer Chet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Sad to see you can buy silence of the truth on these forums.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely NOT.

Firstly Tom's forum has been free and I have refused every single commission from him for any referral, and I pay for my servers with him also ... so there has never been any monetary gain.

Secondly, a member whose posts are under moderation, posted what they wanted and it was approved by me personally. If I was 'silencing the truth' I would have allowed those posts would I?

Regarding the issue you brought up, I can see your side and the basis for your posts but I also see what Tom has done for members so instead of having a three day battle over it, I decided to lock the thread since there was sufficient information in it for anyone to make a judgment from, NOTHING MORE and no ulterior motive at all.

[Locked again]

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread