Beware of LoanWeb
    I've been promoting LoanWeb since last year and all the sudden last month they're no longer with CJ without telling their affiliate what's going on. LoanWeb even fail to pay my last commission in the amount of $1390 and they never replied my email that I sent them thru CJ. I then email CJ and they told me that CJ will hold my commission until LoanWeb deposit the fund to pay out commission to their affiliate.

When I first join LoanWeb, their affiliate manager was so kind in assisting me with testing the lead and other stuff. I never imagine at the end company like LoanWeb would be so irresponsible to their affiliate.

Anybody have similar experience with their merchant ? any suggestion how I can get my commission back from LoanWeb ?

ABW Ambassador
    Nothing has changed since you last posted or I replied.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...hlight=Loanweb

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    Nothing has changed since you last posted or I replied.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...hlight=Loanweb
    Last time I dont know what's going on with my account. Once I know CJ wont pay unless LoanWeb put deposit, I contacted LoanWeb asking for my commission but they didn't reply at all. So I just want to warn all of affiliates to beware of loanweb's affiliate program.

Loanweb and the rest of mortgage affiliate companies have been going downhill for the past year. You should have been out of that game a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    Loanweb and the rest of mortgage affiliate companies have been going downhill for the past year. You should have been out of that game a year ago.

But that's not the issue here. GetSmart and LendingTree let me know one month before they stop the affiliate program so at least I have time to switch the link and banner from my website. Most importantly, they should pay what they owe to their affiliate.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread