Unhappy Overwhelmed by emails!
    Linkshare merchants love sending out emails. Latest coupons, latest products, latest feeds, weekend sales...

The LinkShare system seems to only offer two choices - receive every single email from a merchant, or nothing ever from a merchant.

It would be very, very nice if we had a choice of what type of emails we received. A simple choice between Important and Promotional would be fine.

Otherwise we spend all day checking emails in case there's something important contained within...

...instead of spending time promoting the merchants!

C'mon LinkShare, it can't be hard to set up.
    [URL=http://ProxyGrader.com]ProxyGrader.com[/URL]
    How anonymous is your proxy?

Their internal email system is very slow and takes to much time to check all the emails, I wish they got rid of it and just sent to my regular email address, it would make things a lot easier. Or better yet do something like OrangeLinks

ABW Ambassador
    shimmy, in the new publisher dashboard, go to My Account and then Email Preferences. You can check all merchants that you want to receive real emails from.

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy
    Or better yet do something like OrangeLinks
    Don't mean to take this to far off topic...

I like the OrangeLinks... the only problem I encounter is the multiple entries of the same deal (sometimes up to 10 different times).

that is in the old interface as well, great tool to use

Quote Originally Posted by shimmy
    Their internal email system is very slow and takes to much time to check all the emails, I wish they got rid of it and just sent to my regular email address, it would make things a lot easier. Or better yet do something like OrangeLinks
    As a merchant I believe we have the option to send e-mails to internal addresses or external. From what I understand Linkshare charges a fee for sending out a certain amount of e-mail to external addresses but its pretty high. I know whenever we publish a newsletter I send it out to internal and external e-mail addresses; just in case some people use one instead of the other.

We also typically mail only when we have a really good sale we want to promote. One will be coming up here soon

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    shimmy, in the new publisher dashboard, go to My Account and then email Preferences. You can check all merchants that you want to receive real emails from.
    That page always give me errors, it always goes to res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm after I waste my time putting checks in hundreds of boxes, I can't believe no one thought of putting a "select all" option.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread