why not any Earnings?
    today,my friend registered the ebay from my lead.he bid some goods.but my dail report showing Clicks 4,but no any earning..why not?

Earnings are posted on the next day. Clicks and impressions are show up every 3 hours, so they say.

Still did not show the Earninngs

Quote Originally Posted by imageh
    Still did not show the Earninngs

That's not right. It should have shown. I would contact ebay about this. Show them your proof when writing in. I have heard many stories like yours. A lot of affiliates say the new system is flawed. I just don't what to believe. I do know my earnings have dropped big time since the switch.

When I say show them proof, I mean supply them with the item # in question so ebay can track where the sale came from.

Good luck

I don't trust their new system. I'm sure they will get it ironed out but till then...

Honestly, I couldn't generate enough money from the Ebay program. I went back to Adsense and I'm currently running CPM pop-unders with Viralytics Media. Making a little more money now.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    My earnings this month are less than 1/3 of the April earnings, and I am including the CJ commissions!

How are the rest of you doing?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Switched over April 1. April was down 40% from March. May is down another 40%.

The EPN tracking or reporting is severely ****ed, but they claim otherwise.

Perfect way to save money: short affiliates and claim there's no problem.
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

Our eBay earnings are about double what they were last month. That's probably not a good representation of affiliate sales in general though. Our site traffic is increasing partly because of momentum but also because we've been continually adding new products.
    On another subject, I opened a thread about this earlier but haven't gotten any response so I'll ask here. Do your earnings listed on your downloaded report match those shown in the online report? When the figures in the "Amount" column on the spreadsheet are added together for any given day, they are significantly higher than the total given in the online report [by day]. I divided by 2 thinking the figures perhaps were eBay's TOTAL fees, but they still don't out. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Boomers; May 24th, 2008 at 07:11 PM.

X

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead
    My earnings this month are less than 1/3 of the April earnings, and I am including the CJ commissions!

How are the rest of you doing?
    Looks like a common theme on the ebay discussion board with May 10 -12 marking a significant error which they have not yet acknowledged.

Additionally this auctiva issue has me questioning a serious conflict of interest presently occuring in thousands of listings.

I've noticed that ebay is not responding to the affiliate on their board seeking answers on this issue.

Far as I can tell you could be driving tons of traffic to ebay only to get your cookie hijacked by Auctiva.

Bobby has done a remarkable job describing the problem both here and on the ebay boards. Hopefully it won't fall on deaf ears.

Correction: I forgot to include the ebay program earnings for April - my earnings in May are less than 1/4 those of April!
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Down 12% in April from March - with no material change in traffic.

This same thing happened to me last September, when ebay was giving away listings for a month. Funny how a lot of smaller affiliates seem to see their commissions unexplainably, and with statistical probability near zero, suddenly stop.

ABW Ambassador
    I have also noticed a lot of other affiliates on other forums also getting a steep decline in sales since they changed the links to Ebay's in house program, very strange! I was getting sales sometimes daily for a number of sites, since I moved them to Ebay I have had one tiny sale worth a few cent's for just one site and that certainly does not add up as I'm getting as many if not more clicks. Either they have yet to report my sales as often they were delayed up to a month on CJ or something is seriously wrong here with this new Ebay network????

Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

The only response they have is...

"It's hard for us to tell if there is a problem from reading our boards.."

lame.

Update from ebay re:
    *inflated click #s
    *Acru's credited to wrong affiliates
    *testing of tracking

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.js...=1212642571078

ABW Ambassador
    thanks for the update simcat, it will be intersting to see what happens now with our reports since they have discovered some issues.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I think there is something broken in the new system. I wonder how much in earned commissions will not be paid out.
    Last edited by Tech Evangelist; June 9th, 2008 at 03:24 PM.
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=http://www.topranksolutions.com]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=http://www.tech-evangelist.com/category/affiliate-marketing/]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

iam averaging a loss of $75 a day

as they said http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.js...81409&start=40

"This outside company has already begun to work with our teams. Their plan is to test some of the more basic things quickly and then finish the full test sometime in August. We plan to share the results of that test with you when complete, and will keep you updated as they complete different parts of their analysis."

most likely we will have this issues till august

ABW Ambassador
    Anyone else notice that you can no longer see the RSS button below each page since these tracking issues.

Same terrible story here.

Switched over June 1. May (CJ tracking) was down 40% from April. June is down another 40%.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.js...=1213102722635

"Regarding the tracking issues that have been reported, hopefully you're seeing that we're actively looking into them in from the posts from some of your fellow affiliates who we've been working with directly. So that you know more of what's going on behind the scenes right now, we have our teams looking into the traffic drop around the May 12th timeframe (this has been an ongoing investigation for a while) as well as the more recent Editor Kit-specific issues that have been reported. I don't have anything concrete to provide right now but we will keep you updated with additional posts when we have more information, hopefully later this week. And just to make sure that everyone is aware, the makegood policy has stayed the same on eBay Partner Network as it was on CJ. If and when we find any tracking issues that affect affiliate commissions, we will issue makegoods to the affiliates who were affected."

just move away for epn for few months and do other affiliate

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread