Need help - sourcing product content!!
    I am new to the world of affiliate marketing and recently stumbled across this great forum. I am sorry if my question is fairly basic or if similar questions have been asked before - there is so much information that I got overwhelmed and am looking for some pointers.

We are in the process of setting up a new social shopping portal which will feature tips, reviews, expert advice etc. The site will also allow users to purchase the products featured on our site from our affiliate partners. We are looking for options to display product content (e.g. product name, description, specifications, images etc.) on our site. We want to maintain our own branding and therefore are looking for places where we can import the product data from, and then host it in our database.

Can anyone suggest paid/free options to import the product data from? (Primarily focused on electronics, appliances).Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sorry if i misunderstand your question, i am not sure what you are asking. It sounds like you want to know how to get affiliate product details on your site.

Most reputable affiliate networks eg commission junction, amazon and ebay allow you to put rss feeds of the product on your website

You can often customize how these are displayed

Does this answer your question?
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

Thanks for your response Niche.

I am looking for a data feed source which not only provides RSS feeds but also allows me to store the product content locally in my database, so that I can display additional value added information along with the product content - such as reviews posted by users on my site. Would CJ/and or Amazon allow that?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread